« Back to the Equestria Forum

when did you get into mlp?

Posted by Trixie

posted

Forum: Equestria Group

i was very young at the start of G4 and have vague memories of watching it. I also had some toys prob of G3 thinking back. From Nov 24 to Dec 24 last year i binged all of FIM and loved it.

Report Topic

7 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by H@nn@hx_xH0m0c1d3

posted

Defo back in 2020 due it being a rough time! So mostly started indulging in pone from then until now - excited to visit my first con later this year too :3

Report Reply

Reply by ame

posted

october 2022 when a friend introduced me to all the cool fanmade shit.. extremely regret not getting into it earlierย 

Report Reply

Reply by Sunshyne60

posted

Back in 2012, I was a little boy so I didn't like girly things. Me and my little brother would run out of the room when MLP came on. Well, one day, my stepmom had to leave for a few minutes and left me to watch my little sister. Sweet and Elite was on, and I watched it with her.

I liked it, so when I got back to my bio mother's house I started watching it on my own.

Report Reply

Reply by ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ

posted
updated

๐๐š๐œ๐ค ๐ข๐ง ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’!! ๐ˆ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐ฐ๐š๐ญ๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ข๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ข ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ข ๐ ๐จ๐ญ ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ข ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐จ๐ฅ๐๐ž๐ซ

Report Reply

Reply by •Carla•

posted

desde 2011 cuando la transmitian por discovery kid

Report Reply

Reply by EnderCatCore

posted
updated

i was shown the show back in 2013 ish by my cousin, i found it really interesting but since i was a boy back then i felt like i wasnt supposed to watch it and so i didnt watch it until 10 years later in early to mid 2023.

makes me sad that i missed out on so much when i wanted to watch it but it is what it is i guess. i think i watched some equestria girls when i was younger tho, and for some reason didnt register that as a girls cartoon XD

Report Reply

Reply by Suki

posted

I'm not sure when but I've had some pretty old toys! My grandma use to watch it with me when I was younger ^^

Report Reply