« Games Forum

Anyone else playing LittleBigPlanet?

Posted by nathan64

posted

Forum: Games

Are there any people here still playing LittleBigPlanet 1/2/3 for the PS3, LittleBigPlanet PSP, or LittleBigPlanet Vita? If you do, could you tell me how you like it?

Report Topic

4 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Δt

posted

Oh my god I'm shocked I found someone who likes Little Big Planet on here, this quick at least. 

I have Little Big Planet for the PSVita and have very fond memories of it. It's good, it's whimsical, I love it, it takes me to a place somewhere else in this world that's full of calm and love. But I have never played any of the other games, unfortunately. I would love to one day. 

I haven't played it in a long while, I haven't touched my PSVita in a long while. Honestly I might after this, this post brought back so many memories.

Report Reply

Reply by Mike

posted

I have LBP 1, 2 and 3 for the PS3. I used to play them co-op with my nine year old, she absolutely loves it. All three games are great fun.

She absolutely loved making new levels and playing the online ones others had created. Such a shame they got taken down for us PS3 users.

Report Reply

Reply by Ash

posted

littlebigplanet was definitely my favourite game game series growing up, 1 and 2 are the ones i played but lbp3 didnt have the same charm to it in my opinion, sumo digital definitely changed the formula too much but after playing it recently it is enjoyable but just not the lbp i love. the first game is probably my #1 though, after playing it through again i never realised that the meerkat level had a full on stripclub, but thats definitely just childhood innocence

Report Reply

Reply by ANTARCTICA

posted

i had all 3 games on the ps3, i played them for YEARS !!  unfortunately, i dont really see much of a point now since the servers on the ps3 version have been shut down. my favorite part of the franchise were specifically the online interactions. :-( 

Report Reply