« Back to the mcr fans!!!! Forum

Controversial: least favorite song/album?

Posted by M3G3L

posted

Forum: mcr fans!!!! Group

Not which ones you hate because that’s kind of mean, just which ones you like a little less. Gen curious:)

Report Topic

7 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by xX Killjoy Kai Xx

posted

summertime and sing, but danger days is actually my favorite album if you count the extended lore.

least favorite album, the black parade solely because the aesthetic is overused and wttbp is suuuper overrated.

Report Reply

Reply by kitkitkit!

posted

least favourite song....sing.. its too repetitive for me and those same chords throughout the entire song hurts my ears T-T probably a cold take. 

least favourite album is undecided but i listen to danger days the least - still love it though. if conventional weapons counts as an album in this case then its that !

Report Reply

Reply by M3G3L

posted

Im kinda not surprised sings on the lower end but i kinda blame glee for that, the actual lyrics go so hard tbh

Report Reply

Reply by tori <3

posted
updated

I kindA agree sing is kinda a bit too repetitive and popy. Ik people don’t like summertime mainly cause of Lyn-z but I feel like it’s still a banger and it is kinda important to the album storyline and emotion as it creates that feeling of longing to escape and run away and contrasts well with higher energy songs like na na na.

I loveeee bullet but I don’t really like this is the best day ever, it’s not that bad I just feel like it’s not as developed as other songs in the album and doesn’t really stand out at all

Also thank you for the venom is obviously a great song but I’ve listened to it way too much learning it on guitar

Report Reply

Reply by manofSteele

posted
updated

The only MCR song I actively dislike is Fake Your Death.  Other than that, I don't have too much love for Early Sunsets Over Monroeville (controversial ik) it just kinda drags on for too long.

My least favorite album is Bullets, its just a bit more rough-around-the-edges.  I still adore this album though, definitely in my top 20 of all time.

Report Reply

Reply by f3ral_gh0st X__x

posted

i also dont like fake your death, it just doesnt super feel like an mcr song and i dont like the piano shit

i dont think i could think of a single other song i dislike tho - even the overplayed ones i love bc i dont listen to them because theyre overplayed, so when i actually hear them i remember how good of a song they are :]

i also used to not like sing that much but then i watched the mv and now i love it, especially the bridge

Report Reply

Reply by h4riii

posted

bullets solely bc i havent really listened to it that much as i dont have it on cd :(

Report Reply