« Back to the Teen chat Forum

What's your favorite thing rn and why???

Posted by Alamorin

posted

Forum: Teen chat Group

Can be anything!! My current favorite is Omori because I really enjoy the fandom and story <3

Report Topic

5 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Caleb

posted

house flipper! it's a video game and i like it bc i get to be a investor and clean up houses <3 it's so fun, you can paint the walls all diffrent colors and theres so many furniture options! super fun would recommend. it's on switch, mobile, PC, xbox, and playstation. i have it on switch and playstation. playstation has more furniture options but it can get super overwhelming so i like the switch version for that reason.

Report Reply

Reply by RayRayy

posted

It's gotta be Twisted Wonderland and JJBA. 

The fact that Twst is a Disney game is kinda silly to me, and it's really easy to get emotionally attached to the characters! The gameplay is alright, but the story is amazing!

JJBA is such a beautiful work of art. The story, the characters, the endings, the fighting, ITS ALL AMAZING!!?!? You really get hooked onto it!! At first it might seem a bit boring, but the beginning is the start of everything that happens after. Everything that happens in the beginning is what leads to what happens in the end It's so well made, it's like if one small minor detail changed the whole story would be completely different. The characters are so well made, and you get attached to them so quickly. The sad moments in it too are so good they actually made me cry. It's just really great and I love it sm !!

Report Reply

Reply by heysiri

posted

right now i have a obsession with watching travel videos on yt.. its so fun to see people go around the world and experience things and im really hoping to do the same one day T_T

Report Reply

Reply by jillyfish

posted

for me,, definitely persona 3, i've been a fan of the game for a while but.. it rlly helped me a lot when i was struggling during school in stuff, it made me appreciate life more and it's such a beautiful game!!! amazing characters and story, too, i can't mention how many times i cried and learned something from that game.

Report Reply

Reply by 𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚘

posted

Horse called beebee, went thru a really tough time and she was the only thing that kept me going <3

Report Reply