« Games Forum

Old online games

Posted by Fairixangelz

posted

Forum: Games

What are some old online games that you used to play? what old online games do you wish would come back? what dead games that are still up do you wish people would play more? 

Report Topic

7 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Fairixangelz

posted

I personally wish Little big planet (all versions), fantage, Gaia online, and hello kitty online would come back. i made so many friends on there I'm so sad that their dead/ shut down ;-;

Report Reply

Reply by :)

posted

I also played Gaia Online and FreeRealms, they were cute. Another one was Pixie Hollow, was very sad when it shut down

Report Reply

Reply by Lostzelda

posted

The only thing I remember is ggg 

Report Reply

Reply by _RevVt0Th3mAxx_

posted

A few of these are still up or have been rebooted by fans, but ones I remember playing a good lot growing up were Runescape, Club Penguin, HABBO, Wizard101, FreeRealms, Lego Universe, Fusionfall, Toontown, Pokemonlake (not entirely like the others, but you could still play with your friends and all that jazz), Blockland, and The Orange Block. All great experiences, miss the ones that have since been shut down or died

Report Reply

Reply by n0ah

posted

I really miss Gotham City Imposters I played it a ton on my xbox 360 i miss it sm

Report Reply

Reply by Jagódka

posted

I miss a few Polish online games:

Smoki Nightwood. It was a text-based browser game with occasional images about raising dragons to fight and adventure as them. It was going to get revived, but the creator died in September 2020.  I loved the website's aesthetic!

Yummy. Minigames for children with a focus on learning languages. It died because Flash died.

Lulandia and Ciuffcia. Games for really little children. Same as Yummy.

At least Buliba still exists!

Report Reply

Reply by swaghaver

posted

mundo gaturro i played when i was really young but when i got older, i played transformice. i think transformice is still around but the playerbase is super dead :/

Report Reply