posted

Forum: Teen chat Group

Idk how to contribute so this is the best I can do ;~;

Report Topic

29 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by ⛧♱skoik♱⛧

posted

dude literally math I love math sm omg. i’m taking acc algebra two over the summer so I can take precalc next year cause the school accidentally put me in algebraI even tho I already passed it but whatever T.T Honestly it’s just so much fun i’ve been learning physics in my free time also and it’s so so so interesting. rn i’m doing the basic stuff cause you know everyone has to start somewhere but it’s really easy so soon I get to do actually interesting stuff. Whenever I drive I think about the acceleration and velocity of the car and will literally just do problems in my head. in a few years I get to take astronomy in school alsoo which is rly cool. I was rly hoping to take a college class on it cause then i’d get extra credits and there more math involved but wtvr as long as I get to take the class. Anywho back to math I was learning trig the other day to help with this fuckin rolling ball triangle problem I was working on and apparently I already learned trig like whaaat. I didn’t even realize until I was watching the videos on it and was like huh wait I learned this in 8th grade. so that was pretty neat. there was this video I was watching the other day, cause I just watch videos on unsolvable problems sometimes, and there’s this thing I think it’s 3n+1 or something along those lines where you can start with any number and it will always every single time get caught in a loop of 4 something and 1. That’s literally crazy. they haven’t even tried every number yet only till like 2 to the somethingth power its a big number trust but a long time ago they thought they had an unsolvable problem too but they didn’t they just had to use a rly big number. like how do we even know that big numbers won’t solve everything. I mean we can test stuff so kinda but yeah wtvr. Anyways I literally do my friends math homework for them like a nerd cause it’s literally so fun. I’ve reached the peak of my life. (I just realized I forgot to talk about fractals and all the wacko shapes but it’s wtvr)

Report Reply

Reply by Alamorin

posted

OMORI!!! Probably a little clear since my profile is based on it buuuut I absolutely love it and am so glad I was able to go into the game mostly blind. I was really confused at the start as I had seen a bit of the fandom and was a little confused about the story and how it was supposed to work, but after a few hours it was definitely worth the confusion. I also didn't expect it to actually be so long but I am sooo glad it was. The last bit is definitely a lot different than the rest of the game, but it really does make sense. The entire game really, but especially the last part is an emotional gut punch and I adore it. I've always been interested in games like it such as Undertale or Sally Face and such but Omori really does just hit differently. I'm really happy that I found the fandom and decided to give it a go. I'm obsessed.

Report Reply

Reply by Liz

posted

omg kirby i <3 kirby. my little brother is obsessed w godzilla and i found out kirby is canonically stronger than godzilla haha. i started being obsessed w kirby when i was like 10 because my cousin got a nintendo switch. the first game i played with him and my other cousins was super smash bros and i picked kirby because kirby is pink and fat. then i just started picking kirby everytime we played. im actually really good at kirby in smash bros. it was so fun because im one of the youngest out of my cousins and the only girl so when i beat my older cousins or my brothers i got so happy. i always used the giant hammer that catches on fire to win and it was pretty annoying but its the only thing i beat them at so i didnt care. my brother said kirby mains eat crayons and i still dont really know what that means lol. but yeah after a while i got my own switch and i got super smash bros. then for my 13th bday my cousin got me the new game called kirbys forgotten land and its so fun. i still havent beat it tho. i also have super kirby clash on my switch its super fun too. i remember this one time it was maybe 2 years ago my brother got me a kirby plushie from gamestop and i was so happy. he was laughing at me because i was "geeking out" over every detail. anyways yeah thats the story of why im obsessed with kirby. i dont know if its a hyperfix because i havent been diagnosed. but i think i have adhd but im scared to self diagnose lol.

Report Reply

Reply by xxRebellious_Emmaxx

posted
updated

Currently, the 2005 Disney Channel series "The Buzz on Maggie" is 1 of my special interests. That show is awesome, especially the theme song. I just wish the series went on longer though, as it only has 1 season.

Report Reply

Reply by Starlight Savannah

posted

Fucking musicals

I love musicals, when I watch a good musical with amazing songs, my anxiety just dissappears. I've watched too many to count, and I rewatch the ones I like the most whenever I'm feeling down. 

Especially Hairspray. That's my favorite musical cos of the wholesome themes and James Marsden is hot

Report Reply

Reply by TheUserPerson

posted

I love Azumanga Daioh, Nichijou and CITY

TLDR: Just give them all a try, they're super good

There will never be another anime and manga that made me feel like how it felt to watch them all for the first time.

Nichijou is a funny anime made for everyone about a dumb highschooler, another highschooler who draws "adult stuff" of her crush, a quiet highschool girl who carves matreiya statues in just any situation and trolls her friends in weird and a talking cat, a genius 8 year old who acts like what you'd expect from a spoiled and a extremely realistic human robot that has a big key on her back which prevents people from thinking that she's a human.

Then you also have a igo soccer club made by a bored rich kid, a science teacher obsessed with the humanoid robot (because well, she's a robot), a japanese teacher in love with an english teacher, a girl that constantly pulls out guns from nowhere when she's frustrated around her love interest (the love interest has a goat named after him and he rides his back on occasion), a rivalry between a the principal and vice principal etc.. And it's more connected than you think. You'd think with such large cast you'd get confused but everything somehow seems to make sense.

Oh yeah, and it's one of the rare anime that does not have fanservice and doesn't sexualize children.

(Unless you consider the drawn "adult stuff" by the highschooler but this stuff is rarely shown, doesn't really counts as fanservice and they're just shown shirtless nothing too extreme)

Then you have Azumanga Daioh, don't worry the cast isn't as large, in fact it's very small.

It's a funny anime about high school girls living through their high school days.

Here you have a 10 year old prodigy who skipped junior high, a silly osakan airhead with a funny accent (My pfp), a big girl in which everyone thinks she's "badass", violent, "cool" and cold-hearted while she actually just likes little cute thing especially cats, a lesbian in love with the image of the character pronounced earlier, an energetic sociopath, best friend of said sociopath who had no choice but to tolerate her her whole life, the sporty and dumb one, a wild and energetic teacher, the best friend teacher and another teacher that we don't talk about.

The anime is rather calm and slow paced and the jokes are weird but somehow still funny.

For CITY (Arawi Keiichi) it's nichijou but toned down (but it's still kinda crazy in it's own way) and here the cast is sooo fuckinng big it would take a whole school essay to write them all in.

But it's basically the story of a whole CITY where you sometimes either have seperate stories that sometimes all finish by connecting to each other, or you just have a big ass crazy event where everything is chaos.

The main characters are three college students:

-Midori: a reckless broke ass college student who has rent overdue and has to escape the landlord every once in a while

-Niikura: best friend of Midori, Midori's bank, aspiring photographer and keeps suffering. She has a little crush on Midori but given up long ago on revealing her love (no they won't be any romance between the two)

-Wako Izumi: A weird girl who enjoys everything.

and then there's yotsuba&.. pls go read it.

I think i went overboard..

Report Reply

Reply by BluBunny5

posted

Murder drones!!! It's on YouTube and I am so happy it's come this far tbh, I love murder drones sm, all the characters are so clever and silly!! I love the humor and comedy and the storyline. I wanna find MD friends soon <333

Report Reply

Reply by Vera

posted

MSIIIIIIIII

I could literally talk about Mindless Self Indulgence for like, hourss and not get tired. I know they're allegedly bad people (specifically Jimmy) but I honestly can't let go of it. I've been listening to them since I came out of the womb (thanks mom and dad!) and loved them almost my whole life. I'd much rather pretend nothing happened and continue living in blissful ignorance lmao. 

Seriously though, their music scratches my brain in a way nothing else ever has. And the stupid lyrics are perfect for when you need a good laugh lol. I love the rawness of it all and their "idgaf" attitude. I was doing pretty bad mentally about a year ago and I started listening to them more often, and it helped me soo much. I don't even know what did it. It was like magic or something lmao. 

And they've influenced me in so many ways, especially with style. I LOVE ALL THE PINKKK. 

I'd keep going but I don't wanna make this a whole essay lmao

Report Reply

Reply by frankie ♱

posted

bro im gonna nerd tf out.

ASTRONOMY. ASTRONOMY MAKES ME SO UNBELIVEABLY HAPPY I START JUMPING UP AND DOWN LIKE A SCHOOL GIRL DURING SCIENCE. I WANNA MAJOR IN ASTRONOMY, LAW, OR MARINE BIOLOGY. If you bring up ANYTHING about astronomy, I will not shut up until im bound to a chair with duck tape over my big mouth. ASK ME ANYTHING, QUIZ ME FOR GODS SAKE, I WILL ANSWER EVERY QUESTION CORRECT. I LOVE PLANETS SM AND COMETS ARE SO PRETTY FFS. I WANNA GO TO SPACE SO BADLY BUT IM SO SCARED :((((( I think what makes it the most interesting is that nobody can genuinely tell us whats up there and whats not. Its like one big mystery and i LOVE IT.

Report Reply

Reply by carla

posted

Reply by David 📼

posted

Certainly the youtube series Marble Hornets. If you are apart of the Creepypasta fandom, you probably heard of Masky and Hoodie, that's where they are from.

Report Reply

Reply by evo

posted

im getting back into my ark phase sadly

Report Reply

Reply by 0nline_freak O_o

posted

Heathers the musical, sally face, and roblox :sob:

Report Reply

Reply by Tulip

posted

Danganronpa and Mega Man. Literally my obsessions atm. 

Report Reply

Reply by Izzy xP

posted

MLP!! Omg I luvvvv Mlp, the show itself is rlly entertaining. I love drawing the characters and watching / reading creepypastas abt them :p My fav mlp is totally fluttershy or more specifically vampire fluttershy, she's so cute ^^ 

Report Reply

Reply by Karrzz

posted

tech decks. Ive been wanting one since i was little since i would always see my brother playing with them and i just got my own. Im trying to learn some tricks right now but that stuff is hard man ;-;

Report Reply

Reply by grell

posted

I've been super fixated on Sherlock (BBC) and Garfield lately! I love Sherlock as a character and a show; I relate to him a lot and think the sarcasm he uses is very funny. The fans of the show can make amazing pieces of literature, I have read quite a bit of fanfcition pertaining to the show. I love Garfield for his sense of humor and the fact that he's a cat; I absolutely love cats. The show is animated in comforting style so I can watch it when ever I like (I don't have to be in a particular mood.). I have a collection of Garfield items as well, he has a well done design so it is nice to have a full shelf dedicated to him in my room. Anyways those are my recent fixations lmao.

Report Reply

Reply by Alex

posted

SHARKS and English 

Sharks are obvious, they are so fricking cool

But English?! Like I just need to speak English to live.

Report Reply

Reply by Z0mb33Gia

posted

Astronomy and disorders/disabilities! I love learning about both of them because is so interesting an fun to learn about. 

have a good day <3

Report Reply

Reply by Dani:3

posted

Marble hornets

Report Reply

Reply by Dani:3

posted

Marble hornets

Report Reply

Reply by zany

posted

THE LAST OF US

the first and second

Abby and Ellie are so hot, i cant.

Report Reply

Reply by Ylen

posted

Iusually get obsessed with the things i like, for example books, videogames, series, etc.. When i get sooo much into it, i could literally dream about it, and always thinking about and stuff xd.

I'm lately so much into one piece, i mean, i have a lot of others animes in paused state, but i'm getting literally obsessed with this, that's why my profile looks like that lol. 
Actually, a week ago i went to a café wher eyou can paint, we both paint something together for our frienship! buuut i added luffy's hat (i wanna be like him, and i'm kinda into him) and also chopper's (chopper is so cute OMG) LOL 

Report Reply

Reply by Luna

posted

honestly its spacehey, i find it so fun to have a blog cuz when i was younger it was my dream

Report Reply

Reply by Jurnee<3

posted

OMG IM LITERALLY OBBSESSED WITH PRETTY LITTLE LIARS 

Report Reply

Reply by delia

posted

Hii my special interest is progressive rock ^_^ since 2021. I really love pink floyd, frank zappa, elp, magma, king crimson, and henry cow the most. i love silly chaotic music, songs that sound like stories, from fairytales to war chants. i love funky keyboards and disturbed manic vocals. i love orchestral arrangements and jazzy interludes and free improvisation blah blah blah. my favorite ppl: carl from elp!! i love him!! he is so silly and cute and funny! peter gabriel, roger w, jon anderson, most bois from king crimson >-< they're all so comforting

Report Reply

Reply by mabbyitsnotokay

posted

Britney Spears and tokio hotel haha

Report Reply

Reply by Nyx

posted

POKÉMON I LOVE POKÉMON (I don’t know what else to say, I just like Pokémon and have loved it ever since I was a child)

Report Reply

Reply by Nyx

posted

POKÉMON I LOVE POKÉMON (I don’t know what else to say, I just like Pokémon and have loved it ever since I was a child)

Report Reply