« Games Forum

Fallout games

Posted by Melodix

posted

Forum: Games

Let’s talk about fallout!!! Also don’t bash fallout 4 in here it’s actually pretty good 

Report Topic

8 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by deaddolly

posted

i was actually talking about fallout with my little bro earlier LOL. I had fallout 3 for xbox 360 and today i learned there was actually an ending for it...i usually liked roaming around in the game and causing chaos when i played it in middle skool LOL. also  do people not like fallout 4? i actually  liked it :')

Report Reply

Reply by Melodix

posted

People bash fallout 4 for whatever reason and it’s weird… lol I have fallout 3 on the Xbox 360 but I never finished it… my disc is scratched it won’t even let me play on it any:(

Report Reply

Reply by jade ୨୧

posted

YEAHHHHH i heart fallout its been my biggest fixation for like 7 or 8 years </3

Report Reply

Reply by Melodix

posted

I started playing fallout at like 7 or 8 and I’m 14 soon to be 15 rn so it’s been apart of my life for a while too lol

Report Reply

Reply by Luke

posted

I feel like F4 could've been anything short of New Vegas 2 and people would've trashed it. The bar just got set so high by obsidian and Bethesda could barely touch it. For what it's worth, I think Fallout 4 is pretty fun but I'd rather play New Vegas any day

Report Reply

Reply by _RevVt0Th3mAxx_

posted

I'll take this opportunity to throw out a partially controversial opinion w/o the community: Brotherhood of Steel and Tactics are underrated titles and I'm tired of the slander the former gets and the praise yet lack of fans the latter seemingly has. I haven't played BoS in some years, though even considering the very valid criticism it does get, I still don't like all the hate it receives and I thought the game was fun, despite it being very different from Black Isles former few FO titles

Report Reply

Reply by _RevVt0Th3mAxx_

posted

RE @Luke ; To be totally fair, Obsidian was comprised of the remnants of BIS who originally did the series, so it only made sense New Vegas was at the level it was and why the bar was so high up. As much as I did enjoy 3 and 4, I think Bethesda has yet to learn from their predecessors and come close to what they had (though they came real damn close with FO3)

Report Reply

Reply by n0ah

posted
updated

i played fallout 3 and NV so many times thru on both my 360 and my pc. 4 was fun but not as good. I actually REALLY liked 76 I hate how buggy and unfinished it feels even now :( But 76 made me apricate 4 more for what it is:)

3 and New Vegas are just so good man, the characters and stories are so iconic 

Also Brotherhood of Steel is so wacky but actually pretty fun! it just gets a bit too repetitive at times

Report Reply