« Friends Forum

18-25

Posted by TurnLeft

posted

Forum: Friends

I feel like I keep seeing either 40 year olds or 14 year olds, where are all the people my age at?

Report Topic

13 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Heliko

posted
updated

Where are the 40yos at? I for one wouldn’t mind some friends who’ve figured out more tricks for not being absolutely heckin broke all the time and/or can advise on home maintene xD

Report Reply

Reply by psiloWulf

posted

19 y/o wassup

newer to spacehey but yea ive been seeing 14 to like 30, it’s like being in a weird grey area which is cool 

Report Reply

Reply by alexandlily

posted

21 here! the range between ages is SO BROAD like ive seen as young as 13 and as old as 75. nothing wrong with it but i'd like to be friends with people more around 19-25 lol

Report Reply

Reply by Mo

posted

I'm 21, turning 22 next month. I was just thinking about how it's hard for me to find my place on this website and age is a big factor. I'm old enough to actually be nostalgic for old web, too young to have actually had proper social media on it. (I was on some kid friendly forums and stuff like that, but nothing like myspace and stuff. Which was good. I was a kid in kid spaces.)

The biggest demographics I see here are young teens who are emo and scene and want to experience old web for the first time, and folks who were old enough to have used social media like this when it was mainstream. Naturally those demographics would be drawn to this, but it makes it hard for me to form connections here when there aren't as many people in my age demo for the most part it seems like.

Report Reply

Reply by TurnLeft

posted

I'm really glad that communities are bringing this stuff back for everyone to experience but it's harder to find people to talk to. Especially since people in this age range are so wary after growing up with things like omegle and kik. Not saying it's bad, 100% stranger danger, it just makes it hard to connect when you constantly have to worry about being targeted.

Report Reply

Reply by tiggy

posted

22 here ! its hard to find people around our age, but you just gotta be social :3 regular the site, be an active poster, and im sure people will end up finding you first! :D

Report Reply

Reply by wykmbaby

posted

hiii, im 19! how are u??

Report Reply

Reply by Marked

posted

Howdy, 21 y/o here.

I was also noticing just how vast the age differences are here. I just recently joined this site but I'm really enjoying the simplicity of it. I hope y'all have a wonderful day!

Report Reply

Reply by J A S E N

posted

Reply by PumpkinPuffle

posted
updated

18 year old here. But yeah, it's crazy how broad the age range is on this website. 

Report Reply

Reply by lysjulys

posted

hi! (22) yeah the age gaps are weird i've seen under 13 & over 40 and it's been so hard to find my age group

Report Reply

Reply by xxjaydedollyyxx

posted

I'm 24 :3

Report Reply

Reply by xxjaydedollyyxx

posted

I'm 24 :3

Report Reply