« Back to the Friday nights at Freddie’s Forum

FNAF Movie

What are your opinions on the FNAF movie coming out 23-24ish? What lore do you think it should include, since it definitely won't have enough time to include it all. Overall thoughts?

Report Topic

9 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by ♡Crin/Mak˚₊

posted

I hope the most out of all, that we get to know William more as a character. We kind of know him through the books/graphic novels, but it doesn't feel like enough, yknow? I might be biased though just cuz I had a massive FNAF hyperfixation that was centered around William in like 2020 but we'll ignore that. 

I also hope we see his wife. She's hinted at a few times in the series but we don't know squat about who she is. And of course, I want to see the spring locking and the bite of 83 or 87 but I doubt all of that will be in one movie. 

I think the production of this movie will be top notch- as in the quality and acting of it. I just don't know if the plot will live up to our expectations. 

Report Reply

Reply by possiblysadgyal

posted

I honestly am so excited for the movie! I just found out about it a couple days ago. As for the lore/plot, I guess it depends on how long the movie is. I don't think they'll be able to fit every piece of FNAF lore in there but I still think that it'll be good either way. 

Report Reply

Reply by xx.HopeHazardous.xx

posted
updated

the movie's gonna be out on oct 27th 2023!!! i really want to see a lot of afton lore. i think it'd be so cool if we knew more about william and his mentality amidst yk , causing the lore. LMAOOOO! we need to know more about who we play as too. like, scott, ily & ik my name is michael afton or eggs benedict or mike schmidt or wtv, but also WHO AM I!!!???? we need a psych eval on the entire afton family atp XD !!! also we definitely need to see more of circus baby and vanessa!!!

Report Reply

Reply by souleatersy

posted

i hope its good and includes main part of the lore (springlock,the bite of '83 etc..)and that its good , since we waited so much

very excited thought

Report Reply

Reply by garmadon

posted

i've had rlly mixed opinions on it but im still excited to see it, im gonna see it with my girlfriend and im rlly excited. i dont mind if we dont get much lore with it honestly.

smthn im glad abt is it seems like they were pretty direct with "these are haunted robots" instead of beating around the bush, cuz we all know this already, they dont need to skirt around the topic !

Report Reply

Reply by hbmv4n

posted

Personally, I'm really excited for the movie. Obviously, it won't be perfect and it won't be entirely accurate but nonetheless I think it'll be good. I really hope they include the springlock scene, bite of 83, and maybe incorporate some of the minigames into it. It would also be pretty cool to see them develop William's character, I feel like he could've had more depth in the games. (I'm not sure abt the book series because I've never read them.) other than that I'm super excited, all the props and costume design looks fucking rad and I really wanna see what they do with springtrap. I'm planning to dress up and go w my friends so that should be fun :] 

Report Reply

Reply by Annie Ann

posted

I just watched the movie and I really want to say, that I think it definitely did more confirming and paying homage to the lore, of course we will have to wait for Mattpat to pick up on the 2 pixels left of the screen that actually add more lore to the game.

Report Reply

Reply by Zeta64

posted

Loved the movie! Cant wait for a potential sequel!

Report Reply

Reply by Carboniferous

posted

I watched it a few weeks ago...

I totally love the work done on the animatronics. I'm super glad that they used real animatronics instead of just using CGI, they look way more believable that way.

Not too happy with the gore though, or lack thereof. It's a horror movie about FNAF, where's the blood and guts!? I get FNAF is mostly a series for children at this point, but come on! At least let us see Purple Guy bleed out to death in the Golden Bonnie suit like he did in FNAF 3!

Story was okay, though the semi-psuedo-romance plot between Mike and Vanessa seemed like a strange choice for this movie.

Overall? 6/10

Report Reply