« Back to the °☆Anxious Teens☆° Forum

Does anyone wanna be frenz??

Haii, I'm Zoey S[fake name], and I have trouble making friends. Would somepony like to be frenz?? I like hearing abt ppls interests but I just want ppl to text bc ppl keep going inactive :-(

But anyways, lmk abt yourself in ze comments!!! You can talk abt your interests or if you have pets or anything [I love cats huhuhuhu]

Report Topic

6 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Anayah

posted

my name is Anayah and I rlly love cats and horror movies and my favorite soda is dr pepper!!! I have a cat named luna and she is rlly awesome and she is turning 5 in the next 2 months!! 

i rlly rlly love the color pink!! can we be friends!!?

Report Reply

Reply by Felicjan

posted

HIII! I don't have any interest to talk about, but i can talk about my pets :3. So I have 6 chickens, they're really cute and 5 of them are still minors (not sure how to say baby chicken in English), cat and dog. Kitty is called Pusia and is loooves to cuddle, everynight she sleeps next to me so I can pet her OwO. And doggo is called Mania and she is also great! Even thought sometimes she's to playful and full of energy which can cause problems (usually just tries to play with strangers, but she looks like bad doggo and they get scared). She loves to play with my stuffies and always try to eat everything, even frogs (alive) which is kinda scary for me. I like frogs and don't want her to eat them.

Report Reply

Reply by ._Fro.ggy_.

posted

Hey! My names Aaliyah or lia I'm 14 I use she/her pronouns I have a very deep love and interest in cultural and religious history I really like collecting stuff like rocks, tabs, and tea sets I have two calico cats named binx and KitKat I hope we can be friends!

Report Reply

Reply by SAMMY

posted

Hello, I'm Sam ( or Sammy), any pronouns are good but i use they/them.  I like space, rain, and lore things. Like games like sally face ect.

I have a cat named danny and he is so pretty <3. Um I like playing guitar, photography, and plants. My favorite color is dark green or navy blue. y favorite drink is probably lavender tea

I hope we can be friends :)

Report Reply

Reply by Briar <3

posted
updated

Hey I’m briar :) I’m having a hard time with mental health right now but y e a - I have a cat named pig and I love art, cooking, just a lot of stuff I have undiagnosed adhd, depression, anxiety so I’m mentally screwed. My favorite color is dark green- I hope we can all b frenz 🫶🏻

Report Reply

Reply by Ambrosiaoak

posted

Hi, you can call me Oak! I use he/him & she/her pronouns. I love collecting items, sketching, photography, gardening, music, and cooking. I have a difficult time in school bc of a lot of reasons but I could blame it on my anxiety. 

I have two wonderful society finches, an amazing boxer, and a backyard full of critters. One interesting fact about my dog is that I dress her up for holidays and often during winter!

Oh and since everyone is sharing their favorite colors, mine are purple and moss green. Send me a friend request if you're up for it!

Report Reply