« Art and Photography Forum

Graphic Design

I haven’t seen any graphic designers out here, so I’m thinking I’ll have to start the conversation myself!

Maybe we can talk design and share our work. I for one am graduating Dec 10 and am working a design internship I’ve been at for a year and a half. I like making publications and designing for music.

To get the ball rolling I can link my work: https://tjd.art
(By no means a promo, this is just a sharing inspiration space and I’m getting the ball rolling!)

Any other designers?

Report Topic

12 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Joe Jett

posted

Nice!

I'm a freelance graphic designer, I do a lot of my own stuff and pieces for magazines I'm a part of but I make a living designing all of the website, promotional material, logo and templates for a basket business in Maine

Https://jetts.io

Https://basketsbygin.com

Report Reply

Reply by Tyler Davis

posted

Great work.

I am more interested in working in-house somewhere like you do than in a studio.
I’m not sure the design studio thing, or even straight freelance, is my scene.

Again, great stuff!

Report Reply

Reply by Jinnicide

posted

I majored in it in college, and while I wasn't always a graphic designer between then and now (at least not as my day job), I did do it for a good 15 -20 years or so. I'll still do it on occasion for friends/family, but it's no longer my bread-and-butter.

Report Reply

Reply by Robot

posted

I'm not sure what the best way of using the term is. It's not that it's wrong, or that you shouldn’m be able to use that term to mean whatever you like.

The term was used in an article on Reddit about the future of robots and how they could help us to improve our world, but that's about all it really has. It has nothing to do with robots. I mean, if I was in a job, and a job was about to change, would that change me to robot or human?

But it has to do with what I'm trying. And if I was in an interview, I would want to know how it feels. I'd be able to ask the question and the answers would be available, and the answer would come out as clear as a rock. It would mean I would be in the same place as I was before, or maybe not. It's just that I'm not sure. And it could just be a matter of time until someone asks.

Report Reply

Reply by Tyler Davis

posted
updated

@Hailey

GD can definitely be a calming creative process.
Being at the very tail end of a college design program, it can really suck the fun/stress relief out of it. But I'm really looking forward to graduating and getting to do some of my own work again!

Report Reply

Reply by JimBo

posted
updated

I am taking graphic design courses.Graphic design was a passion for me at first, but I soon learned that it provided a solid income, so I kept doing it. You are doing well, and I would advise you to continue in this line of work. I can also recommend for a novice how to utilize this site https://masterbundles.com/templates/presentations/powerpoint/party/ where I discover presentation for work and other tools for work, and I believe it will be good for you.

Report Reply

Reply by mathewmiller

posted

Welcome to our premier logo design company in the UK, where creativity meets professionalism. Our expert team of designers specializes in crafting visually captivating and meaningful logos that reflect your brand identity.

Report Reply

Reply by fairtan

posted

The number of mobile device users is at an all-time high and captures a larger market share than desktop users. The goals and objectives of a UI/UX designer include mobile-optimized design that makes the user experience on smartphones for business or personal use more interesting.

Report Reply

Reply by gansilo

posted

From a design perspective, mobile devices require a completely different approach. In fact, more users now want to move to mobile devices, which means UI/UX designers have to adapt to the small size of compact screens. Mobile devices have become the center of attention due to the high degree of connectivity and interaction with users. Nowadays you can find good ui/ux design services to create a custom design.

Report Reply

Reply by James T. Hudson

posted

Finding cv writing services usa is crucial for a standout job application. Local experts understand regional job markets, tailoring your CV to specific industry needs. They offer personalized services, crafting resumes that highlight your skills and experiences effectively. With their expertise, you'll increase your chances of landing your dream job.

Report Reply

Reply by CorpStation

posted

Elevate your visual identity with top-notch Graphic Design! Discover the creative prowess of our Branding and Design Agency in Dubai. From stunning visuals to strategic branding, we bring your ideas to life. Ready to make a lasting impression? Dive into the world of design excellence with us!

Report Reply

Reply by Steira Air

posted

Steira Air is a specialized HVAC company specializing in Indoor Air Quality. Steira Air is owned and operated by a 20+ year Test & Balance Expert. Our mission is to create Healthy Indoor Environments through our specialized and unique lines of service. 

Report Reply