« Music Forum

thoughts on nu-metal??

Posted by VICTORIA VANDETTA

posted

Forum: Music

idk abt yall but nu-metal has honestly become one of my fav music genres over the past few months. i def recommend korn and deftones XDDD! post any nu-metal band recs here too :P

Report Topic

4 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by 𖤐aster𖤐

posted

some of its alright, newer people the genre kinda ruined it for me. i still fuck with sevendust, korn, mudvayne, godsmack, and kittie tho. deftones are overrated asf man

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by Mikey Maverick

posted

I listened to nu metal when I was first getting into metal music but not anymore. Slipknot and Korn's first 2 albums each are really good. Not much into any other nu metal these days, or really at all, cause I mainly listen to other genres of metal now. 

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by adam

posted

not really a fan of it honestly.

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by Saint Vincent

posted

I feel like people hate on NU-metal way more than it’s deserved. It’s like they all saw limp bizkit and just decided the genre was trash cause There’s a lot of undiscovered bands that show how good the genre can be. OG LP is goated (all of their albums were tho), 3rd strike is highly underrated, but I’m sure if they could’ve gone much farther if they had gotten more albums in. Shinigami released a small album last year called biomachina and it reminds me of a cross of celldweller and linkin park a lot.

Permalink Report Reply