« Romance and Relationships Forum

This is gonna make me sound like a 10 y/o but

But, how do you know if someone likes you? I like this guy in my coding class, and I think there’s like a 50:50 chance he likes me too but, idk man how do I know? I think he might like me cuz added me on snap chat, sometimes he sends me snaps when he’s shirtless but only from the shoulders up, he talks to me every day after our coding class, last year he told his friend who also happened to be my friend that he thought i had “nice tits”, one time he said we should draw together, one time he asked me if I knew what a “strawberry milk shake” is and then I said no and he told me to look it up (kinda weird if you ask me) but also like he hasn’t really said anything and I don’t know if he likes me. I asked one of our mutual friends if he knows if he’s seeing anyone, and he said he thinks he is. But this friend isn’t necessarily the most trustworthy all the time so I’m not sure.

Report Topic

2 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Rose Moon

posted

When I was young, I thought about this so many times.  I had many crushes that I spent weeks analyzing to try to figure out if they liked me.  Eventually, I learned that everyone is so different, that there are no true universal signs to know if someone likes you.  The only way to know for sure is for them to tell you directly and support it with actions by treating you well.  I wish you the best.

Report Reply

Reply by basshunterluvr

posted

Maybe you could ask him if he wants to hang out after school? maybe go to the mall or go to the park? There is a possibility that he feels exactly the way you feel and thinks wether or not you like him back. If he does have a gf, he probably won't say yes to hanging out after school. 

Report Reply