« Back to the 420cuties Forum

Educate me please

I've always loved weed but didn't start getting into it until 2017. I'll be 35 this year. I'm still learning. right now I only do joints, flower, vape or edibles, rarely i will dab. but i'm not familiar with out other products work. i do know that you can mix products to create a stronger high or better high. but how to other products work. I tried tincture but that did nothing for me. also note i live in alaska where our week laws are wack. they can only sell edibles that go to 100mg in the whole package or drink. but each piece of candy or cookie will only have 5 to 10 mgs per piece. does alaska just not sell strong enough tincture, or is it just not the product for me. also how does keef work, isnt it the super fine powder looking stuff? is it stronger than flower? could i put it in a bowl with flower and smoke it? i have mixed flower and dab in a pipe and it was amazing. also what gives you a stronger high, a blunt or a joint? whats the difference between a blunt and a joint if they both just have flower inside? (not talking about how blunts are fat and joints are skinny.) also how to the topical stuff work. like the lotions, or bath bombs ect. work. do those get you high or is that different. I always assumed that anything thc will get you high regardless if its a body lotion or a tea or a smokeable product. please educate me more

Report Topic

1 Reply

Reply by tiggy

posted

hii! im no expert, but ive been partaking since 2016- the last 2 years of which ive been smoking medically :) ill do my best to give you my top words of advice :3

If edibles/tinctures aren't homemade, or high potency (hard to find) and you regularly smoke flower, i personally see no reason to invest or try any more. you wont be able to purchase enough to match the effects of having a big bowl, especially when its limited to 50MG per retail package. if you can get your hands on 'medicinal use' edibles, that would be your best bet :p 

on the topic of kief: youre totally correct! its that sandy stuff that comes off the buds, and is just essentially crystalized THC. if you add some to the top of your bowl, it'll give it a nice kick :) my friends say their keif gets them bunches higher, but it just depends on person to person i think. i would go sparingly on the keif just because it burns different than just flower, and its harder to snap the bowl (finish it in one go) if thats your sort of thing.

next topic-- blunts vs joints  
really the only difference between a joint and blunt is what theyre wrapped in. a joint is ground cannabis packed into a rolling paper, where a blunt is ground cannabis in a wrapping paper, most commonly a tobacco leaf.
the main difference to remember is this: joints = just a nice stick of cannabis. blunts= a bigger stick of cannabis, but with the added lick of tobacco. 

As far as topical products go:
most of these products are branded for wellness, and usually wont have many actual mind altering effects. the bulk of this category is CBD, and centered around chilling out rather than getting stoned. sometimes CBD is paired with low amounts of THC, not for the high effect, but because CBD functions better when it can work in tandem with the THC. the kinds of people who will feel 'high' on these products very likely have never had THC in their body, so if you have a tolerance just stick with smokeable THC!

all in all, the best i can recommend for you is this: get ahold of quality tree (lab tested, over 25% THC if possible), preferably a bit of sativa and indica, and smoke out of a water bong/pipe. when you feel like it, top off the bowl with some keif :)

Report Reply