posted
updated

music tastes ...crystal castles..alice glass

i just love to talk sm,i love having conversations

music music music

my little ponyyy

sally face

metal faaaamily

sharing songs. and if we have similar music tastes >:)

i think thats it

Report Reply

Reply by OMORI

posted

fnaf has been my obsession for 5 years, i luv it =3

Report Reply

Reply by Rose Anthoney

posted

I am obsessed with the nature of reality and man's existence. For fun, I delve into neurology, psychology, biology, history and philosophy. It was developed as a survival response and has led to discovering so much about the bodies we live in. So many Auties have comorbidities in relation to genetic mutation and autonomic dysfunction and are deeply affected by the effects of epigenetic activations. 

Alongside this obsession, my hyper fixation on technology and the arts fuels my love of video games and animation like Legend of Zelda, Avatar the Last Airbender, Elder Scrolls, Warcraft and (regrettably) the SuperWhoLock trinity. 

I have quite a few unusually deep interests thanks to my parents forcing us to be "well rounded adults". Like, thanks mom, I can survive with nothing in the woods, can perform multiple types of dance and vocal fields, and I can multitask like a mo-fo... But you didn't have to take away my sketchbook to make me do it. :p

Report Reply

Reply by james / peter ★

posted

hihi mine is spider-man !!!!

love love love the comics, films tv shows (esp spectacular spider-man) and also miles morales !!! and spider-punk ! so so excited for the new across the spiderverse movie to come out :D

Report Reply

Reply by avrilwafflez:3

posted

I’ve been obsessed with foxes so much itz crazy

my fav type of fox is the fennec fox! I’m currently trying to learn a bunch abt it. I’ve been watching documentaries abt foxes to learn more about them!! foxes are so cool <33 I just love seeing how their brain works and everything. itz so fascinating to me.

Report Reply

Reply by poet ✧.*

posted

omgomgg i love nature and animals!!!!!! but also totk... idk which one to talk about :z butbutbut image being an animal and running around in the forest??????????

Report Reply

Reply by Kaine

posted

WAAAA, theres a tbingie of ir being hush hush and secret but it’s this great music genre that’s exclusively in Japanese, in UTAU and it’s great! So far I’ve found the ones with the white text that scroll over a plain black background, they have breaks without lyrics with cool visuals, and there’s this one with religious themes that makes it look on fire, that one is unlisted and I found it in a playlist!!! i found that one recently but first I found the ones with the animated music videos, they’re all great!! I’ve been obsessing over it for months but I’m too shy to join specific places for it also because I fear no one will speak English there

Report Reply

Reply by cayden....

posted

DOMO-KUN IS MY SPECIAL INTEREST AND HYPERFIXATION!!! I HAVE A COLLECTION AND A TATTOO AND SO MUCH STUFF!!! I LOVE DOMO!!!

Report Reply

Reply by rosea

posted
updated

I love Roselia a lot, I listen to their songs every day. Sometimes, I even need to listen to their music in order to put myself to sleep due to sensory overload, repetitive thoughts, etc. I can already sing their lyrics in japanese(which is the third language I am currently studying ) without having to listen to any of their songs 100 of times or even without having knowledge of japanese. I actually started listened to their songs before starting japanese (which was around 2022), my sibling thinks it's fascinating how i could just sing and pronounce the words right. Last year, I listened to Roselia for about more than 10k minutes. They have concerts too, I always love how flashy their outfits are and how much dedication the seiyus put into performing. I try to watch their concert recordings whenever I get the time. The current one I'm watching is Farbe: Day 1. This Thursday, the bandori account just posted a concert recording of Roselia's Passionate Starmine which was from Roselia and Mofornica's joint concert-"Sternenzelt Nocturne". I notice that this is actually the first time they posted a live performance of that song. Passionate Starmine is one of their songs that does not receive enough recognition and is not popular, but Roselia execute it really well in the live. Next time, I really want to see them perform "Our Path" which is another one of the underrated songs because it's a slow song but the instrumentals and aina's voice is very beautiful, the second-half part is emotional. I really want to meet them someday. I want them to know how much I love their music, even though Roselia is just a fictional band from the game "BanGDream"

Report Reply