« Back to the Omori Fan club <3! Forum

Spell bound (A omori AU) chapter 1 I have something to tell you

(cw: swearing, self oof, post good ending, all caps yelling)

★・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・★

“I have something to tell you, something I should’ve said a long time ago.” Sunny struggled to say, his voice was hoarse due to never talking in the four years. I’ll have to work on talking, they thought  as he took a deep breath.

“What's up Sunny?” Kel asked with a smile on his face. 

I’m going to destroy my friendship with all of them…

But they need to know  

“four years ago-” Sunny choked up his legs weakening

“when Mari died, it was a lie she didn't hang herself.” Sunny feels tears in his right eye

“Sunny what are you talking about? I know Mari’s death hurt you a lot but-” Hero gets cut off

“She didn't hang herself I pushed her down the stairs.” they finally said, the sentence left a bad taste in his mouth but the weight they had of his shoulders finally felt lighter

The look of shock on their faces didn't surprise him but he had to keep going, they deserved the truth

“We- we were fighting because I didn't want to play at the recital, and I threw the violin you guys worked so hard to get me down the stairs in rage.” he continues slowly breaking down in tears

“I didn't mean to do it I only wanted her to stop yelling at me, I *sniff* didn't realize we were near the stairs.” he continued.

“After I pushed her me and Basil  panicked, so we staged it as a suicide.” he finished, he wanted to leave basil out of this as much as possible , he didn’t deserve the backlash of what happened, after all Basil did, its the least Sunny could do.

The few moments of silence felt like hours until Hero broke it

“What?” Hero says coldly, a shiver ran down Sunny’s spine

“I said, what did you FUCKING SAY?!” Hero shouts shocking Aubrey and making Kel flinch 

“Hero I’m sorry sorry, to you to Mari to everyone, she didn't deserve to die that day” Sunny said becoming incoherent

“YOU KILLED MARI, ALL BECAUSE OF FUCKING STAGE FRIGHT?!” He screamed

Kel was now trying to calm Heros down and Aubrey was trying to process what Sunny had just said.

“I CAN’T BELIVE YOU WOULD DO THAT AND ON TOP OF IT YOU MADE ALL OF US FUCKING THINK THAT SHE KILLED HERSELF! I BLAMED MYSELF FOR YEARS AND HERE YOU ARE TRICKING US TO SAVE YOU OWN SKIN! GOD, THATS SO FUCKING SELFISH!”

“I know it is Her-” Sunny stopped himself he doesn't have the right to call him Hero anymore  

I know it's selfish Henry, But I didn't want to carry it all my life, I know I’m a terrible person. I don’t want you to accept my apology, I don't expect it. I just wanted to give you closure, you needed to know.” Sunny says 

“I fucking hate you, I wish to died that night instead of her.” Hero says before leaving the room

I wish I died that night too

Sunny fell on his knees, they gave out on him and started crying, both out of sadness and relief.

I did it, I can start to move on now

“Sunny?” Kel asked reaching his hand out to him, gesturing to help him stand up Kel was hurt, he could tell

“Yes Kel?”

“I forgive you” 

“What?” Sunny says and looks up out of shock, That quickly?

“I said I forgive you.” Kel said again with a sad smile, “You spent four years in your house barely doing anything, Hell, I saw what happened in Basil's room, I think you two have suffered enough.” Kel said. 

As Sunny stood up he looked at Aubrey, ready for her to have the same reaction as Hero.

“Sunny, I-” Aubrey sighs

“I just need time to think ok? I can’t forgive you, not yet.” She says as she gets ready to leave

“I’m going to go home and think about this, if you visit and we see each other again I’ll tell you if I forgive you or not.”

“Thank you Aubrey.” Sunny says finally starting to calm down “I’m sorry for not telling you sooner.”

As Aubrey starts walking out she looks back and despite everything Sunny had just said, smiled.

“You better expect a hit to the head when I first see ya!” she says as she walks away and leaves the room. Just as she does Basil sits up

“Sunny? Kel? What are you guys doing here?” Basil asks, he pretended to be asleep during the whole ordeal and thought Kel and Sunny were going to leave as well. 

Sunny stared at basil something still around him, and smiles as his something goes in to the back of his mind, its all over you don’t need to cry anymore basil, it’ll all be ok Sunny thinks. 

Basil, realizing that they could finally start to heal smiled letting his something not have as much presence as well .

“HelloOOOOoooooooOOOOoooo Earth to Sunny and Basil!” Kel says snapping them out of the cringy wattpad stare into each other’s eyes moment. “Wanna play uno?” Kel asks, “I got some from Polly!” he says taking a pack of cards 

“Oh! Um, Sure!” Basil says, still off put by how fast Kel is just moving on from the topic “Let me get some chairs set up!” it says as he tries to get up 

“uh uh uh! you're not getting up you gotta rest!” Kel says as he grabs two chair and places them on each side of Basils bed 

“Plus Sunnys gonna go in a couple minutes, I saw Ms. S leaving her car.” Kel says as he points to her car in the parking lot

Oh…

“I wish I didn’t have to move today.” Sunny sheepishly says “I don’t want to leave you guys after what I just did.” “Wait, let me do this then.” Sunny gets up and grabs 4 flash cards and writes down his new phone number and address on each.

“If you guys are in Respite give me a call we can hang out together.” Sunny says as he gives Basil a card and the others to Kel. “Kel, can you give these to Aubrey and her- er Henry? I want them to know that I’m always available if they want to talk.” Sunny asked

“Will do! Just a heads up,I will hold off on giving it to Hero until he cools off. Is that ok?” Kel response.

“Yeah, that's probably for the best.” Sunny say and right after he does his mom enters the room, well enter is a polite definition, she barreled into it with the force of 10 bulls

“OH SUNSHINE ARE YOU OK?! I WAS WORRIED SICK WHEN I GOT A CALL SAYING YOU WERE IN THE HOSPITAL!” She said as she put him in a vice grip of a hug.

“YOUR EYE! WHAT HAPPENED? THE DOCTORS TOLD ME WHAT YOU WERE STABBED IN THE EYE!” she said as she panicked, Basil flinched to the mention he regretted doing that the thought it was the something's eye, not Sunnys. 

“It's fine mom, it doesn't hurt, I’m alright now.” Sunny says trying to comfort her in response she looks at him in shock. “Did you just talk? OH MY SON JUST TALKED AGAIN I'M SO HAPPY!” she says, tightening her hug.

Kel laughed at her response “Whoa Ms. S! You're gonna pop him like a balloon there!” Kel say laughing and tries to get her to back up a bit, noticing that she's squeezing a bit too hard she loosens the hug. “Oh! I didn’t realize sorry sunshine!” she says after she breaks the hug “The movers are ready to go, I’m sorry I couldn't slow them down. I’ll wait in the car ok? Take as much time as you need to say goodbye.” Ms. S says as she grabs her purse which she flung to get into the room faster. “Ok mom I’ll see you in a bit.” Sunny replies as she leaves

“Guess times up huh Sunny?” Kel says “Welp see ya later alligator! Make sure to call when you get to your house!” Kel say with his trademark smile on his face, he raises his hand to give Sunny a high five classic Kel. *cue epic high five sequence* “See ya!” Kel says as he leave the room as well leaving Sunny and Basil alone.

“Well Sunny, I guess I’ll see you later too!” Basil says with a smile on his face “Make sure to call every once and a while ok? I’ll miss you.”

“I’ll make sure to call and if I’m able to I’ll visit as much as possible being a whole city away won’t slow me down.” Sunny says confidently I’m not going to leave you alone again Basil

“Oh! Ok! I’ll see you when the time comes I guess! Haha” Basil laughs nervously.

Sunny never liked that laugh

He needs to know that I’ll come back Sunny thinks

“Basil, listen to me.” Sunny says as he grabs his hands “I’m not going to disappear on you like that ever again, whenever you need to call me or need me to visit I’ll drop everything to join your side. Even if it's over the smallest reason I’ll be there.” The moment the sentence left Sunny’s mouth he realized the many ways that could be interpreted, “AS FRIENDS OF COURSE.” Sunny corrects himself, face beet red.

“R-right as friends haha!” Basil replies with a face just as red as his “Ahem anyways, my point is whenever you need me I’ll be able to help so feel free to call or visit whenever you want.” Sunny says as he lets go of Basil’s hands “I’ll call you the moment I get to my new house ok? It won’t be that long.” Sunny says as he gets up to leave the room “I’ll talk to you later Basil!”

As Sunny is about to leave hes suddenly held back when Basil hugged him from behind “I’m really going to miss you Sunny.” he mumbles into his back. Sunny couldn't help but smile “I won’t disappear Basil I’ll make sure to visit as much as possible.” Sunny reassures him. “Plus I heard there's a pretty well known botanical garden in Respite. How about we go there with Kel and Aubrey?” Sunny offers as a bribe “Well if you promise.” Basil says as he lets go “goodbye Sunny! Make sure to call!” Basil says as Sunny leaves the room, Sunny waves at him before closing the door. 

Now where did mom park again?

Report Topic

6 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Alamorin

posted

OUCHHHH THE PART WITH HERO HURT SO MUCH OMG

I love this so much so far!! I really hope you make more parts it's awesome! :0

also the "AS FRIENDS OF COURSE" killed me omg

Report Reply

Reply by ZTKane

posted

9/10 sounds like something straight outta an OMORI mod,

Bet you can’t somehow incorporate a flamethrower into the next chapter lol

Report Reply

Reply by Toast🍉

posted

I've already writen chapter 2 but now i kinda want to put a flame thrower in the fic-

Report Reply

Reply by Strawberry Jammy ♤CEASEFIRE NOW♤

posted

Kel is the MVP everyone

Report Reply

Reply by Cody!! ^_^

posted

You should put this on ao3 if you haven’t already!! 

Report Reply

Reply by Toast🍉

posted

I WISH I COULD PUT IT ON A03 BUT ITS BLOCKED ON MY COMPUTER

Report Reply