« Friends Forum

I need friends (and am over 30)

Posted by Heliko

posted

Forum: Friends

I rarely have time for much of anything outside of my job but when I do I bug the absolute crap out of the handful of folks that know me, and frankly it needs to be spaced out among more than two humans before even they flee.

I also would appreciate having someone to talk to that actually wants to talk too, like I don’t even care what about just something besides “mhmm” and “right.”

Got a special interest? (That’s not in some way gore related) I formally invite you to tell me literally everything about it. Found a cool rock today? I wanna see that shit! Found a song you’re vibing to today? Share it!

Just like. Seriously. My ass needs some human contact

Y’all are also invited to talk to me like we already know each other and shit cause my autistic ass does not understand the point of “Hi how are you - Good - Good” as if any of us are actually doing well these days

Report Topic

4 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by SaturnianPisces

posted

27 here, added you!

I'm not always that great at holding a conversation since I have pretty low energy levels, but I wouldn't mind checking in w each other now and then!

My life is basically consumed by work, and although I don't mind the work that I do, I need to detach myself from it at the end of the day. And also I need to stop complaining about the annoying parts to my partner. lol

Report Reply

Reply by Eugene Stink

posted

Hi there! I gave you an add as well. I'm 27 and rediscovering this site after over a year of inactivity. I'm looking for a chill place to socialize that's not in mainstream medias. I work 3rd shifts so not alot of time to do real-life socializing. 

I like anything high-fantasy, skyrim and game of thones is my JAM! I listen to lots of music, and try to make my own sometimes. There's a lot of wildlife around my workplace. I can let you know when I see a deer or a cool bug!

Report Reply

Reply by Sams_Club_Sandwich

posted

23 here, been looking for new people to chat with and just kinda expand my small social circle 

Report Reply

Reply by ✿ branescan

posted

22 and lookin for some spacehey friends for sure :))

Report Reply