« Podcast Forum

First Forum Post - Podcast Plug + Personal Faves

Posted by EatTheHype

posted

Forum: Podcast

Good evening spacehey! This is my first post here in the forums as I just found out about the site and I just wanted to venture in and say hello as well as plug my podcasts if anyone's looking for new ones to check out. For the past 7ish years, I've ran an outlet called PSVG - Play Some Video Games where we've recorded podcasts weekly about video games and just life shenanigans. We currently have two weekly shows;

1. The Nintendo Shack
  2. Play Some Video Games

I've had a horror movie themed podcast we ran counting down horror movies of the decade called Decade of Horror. We do lots of sidebar and tangent shows about board games, life, etc. Anyways, like I said, if you're looking for some new friends to share on the ride to work we'd love a chance to make your rotation.

But I don't want this to just be a plug about what I do - Seeing as how I can't sleep anyways, here's some of my favorite podcasts, not even about video games, that I listen to as well! I'd love to hear back from you with any of your favorites, I love podcasts so constantly on the lookout for something new to add to the rotation.

Report Topic

0 Replies