« General Forum

Summer, tropical core, happiness and nostalgia

Posted by BaATTzzzzzz

posted

Forum: General

Thoughts, lol this gonna be looong-

So lets start this in a way that this will be just thoughts and my views on all dis. I do not expect many to take this srs but honestly i just wanna talk about this bcz this made me think back and made me remember many things. Like how when i was younger, i would always look forward to summer, beaches, pools, the heat bc i could wear silly outfits and many other things. But when i got older in my 4th-9th grade it was the complete opposite. Maybe bc of my mental health and not taking care of myself and many other things going on in my life but, i hated summer and the heat. i much preferred winter break even though it was only 2 weeks. But, then i started taking care of myself, talking ab my past, working things out with family and honestly started becoming more happier than i was before. sure, its not always sunny for me but its more sun than cloudy days than it was before. And then when spring came along and it started getting warmer here, i was honestly starting to get excited for summer and that never happen before and i think thats a common experience for many. you can notice it in the slightest change in thoughts and many other things. you can notice it in what your excited ab, your change in aesthetics and layouts online, clothing choice, music, decor and many other things and honestly that was the experience for me. esp in my layouts online and aesthetics online and music. those were my big three. So why tf am i blabbering ab this? bc to me its very interesting and honestly summer was on my hate list and now its on the OMG PLS HURRY UP IM TIRED AND WANNA HAVE FUN list. cringe, stupid and silly im aware but again these are my thoughts soooo.... anyways do yall remember this tattoo that you would get at the grocery stores back then?? like when you were younger you would ask for four quarters and then got this tattoo?? idk why but its so common and honestly it just brings back many memories for me during my childhood summers and stuff. anyways bye lol.

this image ALSO IT AINTT MINE ITS A PIN IN PINTEREST SO HERE DA LLINKKK-->https://www.pinterest.com/pin/985231159532023/

Report Topic

0 Replies