« Travel and Places Forum

trips you’d wanna visit with your partner?

for me i’d really love to visit the warmer parts of Texas with my boyfriend, or maybe nerd out and temporarily visit ‘Tornado Alley’ in the summer! (i’m a huuuge weather fangirl) 

For more exotic places i’d visit Bora Bora! or maybe Japan!! Maybe even Taiwan if nothing politically bad happens there…. (☆▽☆)

let me know where you’d wanna go! i love hearing about people’s travelings and fave spots 

Report Topic

4 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by TSCreal

posted

a nice cozy cabin in a forest like a redwood or a taiga would be so nice for us!  Just nature, us, our dogs, some snow outside, and most importantly no noisy neighbors would be a dream!

Of course my other choice is disneyworld, an exact polar opposite of what I just described…. But still, it has always been a dream vacation even since I was a little kid, and going with her anywhere would be enough for me 

Report Reply

Reply by guts

posted

my family is going on a roadtrip to yellowstone and the grand canyon this summer!! im really excited, i love roadtrips ^_^

Report Reply

Reply by mumbojayjumbo

posted

On Notion I created a traveling planner ranging from prices-places in that country for my boyfriend and I. I have LA, Manchester and Toyoko. I was thinking of Copenhagen because I heard it friendly from POCs women and its pretty appealing to me and. I also want to visit Denmark cause I heard theirs royality there which is new to me sooooo 

Report Reply

Reply by Mannyy

posted

I've been all over US and visited Hong Kong and Tokyo on my way to Okinawa, Japan. I was supposed to go to UK, France, Switzerland, and Germany for my senior trip but covid happened :( 

I really wanna go to the northern end of Japan and hit up that senior trip right after I get out of college with my S/O. 

Report Reply