« Romance and Relationships Forum

my crush

the story (slightly shortened)

since early november i’ve had a huge crush on this guy and i asked him out to a dance a few weeks later (he said that he already had a girlfriend, although he lied and doesn’t actually have one). i’ve caught him staring at me a lot since then. he later sent me a message a week after the dance saying that i made his life worse and all of my friends are ruining his day. i briefly apologized and didn’t get an answer. on the 14th/15th of december during an assembly, one of his friends asked him if he hated me, and he said that he doesn’t hate me and that he just doesn’t know me well. on the 11th of january i sent him a letter checking up on him. on the 31st of january my friends forced me to chase him around which made him scared. on the 6th of february he said he didn’t want to see my fucking face. on the 12th of february, i sent him another letter with a written apology. on the 14th, i sent him another letter asking to be friends as it was vday. jsyk he liked all of the letters i sent him, and yes he did agree to be friends. now we’re in the same elective together and classes start wednesday the 8th of march… help what should i do now..!

Report Topic

3 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by lilya4ever

posted
updated

also fyi i haven’t talked to him in months ever since i asked him out— i’m too scared of what he’ll have to say 

Report Reply

Reply by Woahmeatball

posted

Reply by Ren_ten

posted
updated

I'm sorry but this is so funny help

Report Reply