« Games Forum

video games I've played and ones I like to play what are yours?

Posted by Roxie

posted
updated

Forum: Games

I have played a lot of video games, and have watched a lot of gameplays for games I have played beacon pines recently which I really liked it has a very nice storyline, voice acting, and the plot twists, I also love the art and the overall vibe. Its free to play if you have Xbox game pass so that's a plus, so I would definitely recommend that game for someone who likes that sort of stuff. Though it is a short game I thinks its worth it. Dragon raja is another game, I like that you can have a good amount of character customization, a good story, beautiful art style and plenty of things to do. Although when you get higher in rank you have to keep leveling up to continue on you missions so that is a pain in the ass, but I still like that game a lot and would recommend it because its one of the best free mobile games in my opinion. I'm also hooked on the far cry series far cry 3, 4 and 5 to be exact my aim is shit so I kind of just wing it with aim assist and easy mode if I'm gonna be honest. but I cant get over how good the stories are. I like to play ever skies too though I wish there was more elements like more mini games that are different, I like the dress up and blog aspect of it though. sims 4 is also good but can be boring at times and its horrible to play on Xbox pretty sure that's why they make it free on game pass and like 40 dollars for the pc. i tried to play Stardew valley but the days were so short, its difficult to decorate things, very confusing, and takes so long to do one thing so I didn't continue to play that game. Same with Disney dream light and animal crossing I stopped playing Disney because the tasks slowed down to were I had nothing to do things in the game were not exciting or rewarding anymore and there is now a majority a pay to play aspect and I'm a non pay to play player unless I find it ultra worth it. and I played animal crossing on the Nintendo switch i wanted to decorate all cute like the youtubers but when I played all I could really do was catch damn bugs fish and only had an ugly ass yellow tent idk how people are decorating there stuff but maybe it was because I was playing it on the switch or I just didn't know how too. I love horror games too but like I said I'm a non pay to play so finding a good one that doesn't cost money is hard the only ones I do play are mm2 and Doors on Roblox. though I like to watch a lot of horror game gameplays the list can go on forever but some of them are Until Dawn, Outlast, Last of us, Callisto Protocol, Bendy, FNAF, The Path, basically any game that Dashie and IGP play. I also used to watch Amnesia back in the day its like nostalgic to me. to sum this up I'm very picky about my games I would love a free game with full character customization, exploration, easy way to get items in game house decorating aspects chat and mic with irl people like Roblox, a dress up aspect like in royal high without the extreme prices with tons of different things to do like shop collect different animals like adopt me but not competitive with easy battles like dragon raja and i even like the Pokémon type battle but with like more exuberant and exiting animations like it showed the attack like wizard 101. I would love to see a creepy cute vide. i feel like there is so much potential with the games that are out right now but there just not hitting the mark without having to pay out of pocket for a video game i find that ridiculous its 2023 people these devs need too do sum bout that and come out with a fire ass game and ill be all over it.  what are your favorite games and some recommendations for me to play? lmk :)

Report Topic

1 Reply

Reply by slouch

posted

terraria has monster fights and town building and a simple pet / zoo system. the ingame chat is in text instead of mic afaik. you also start 'behind the power curve' in terraria. the souls games and monster hunter games emphasize attack animation and timing a lot fyi. witcher 3 also does to a lesser extent.

it's good to be careful w/ money spent on games. when i was a kid people would just make like 10 friends and all borrow games and books from each other. i hope some people are still able to do that. imo public libraries should lend video games, maybe some do. you could poke around on cdromance or s/t.

in animal crossing some people cheat by setting their console's date to some time in the future, getting more stuff, then setting their clock back to normal. "time travelling".

you might like cataclysm dda but the game changes so much that it can be fun one month then unfun the next. https://cataclysmdda.org/releases/. overall i like it... you can mutate your character a bunch and there are diverse flaws and backgrounds and setpieces to explore. i also like games that let you make mistakes that change the next bunch of moves you make. also cdda is free

Report Reply