« Art and Photography Forum

Best art platform?

What's the best platform for posting art? Qwq

I've noticed Instagram is kicking artists in the butt rn hh I'm attempting to revive my DeviantArt and I've also fixed up my Toyhouse hh anyone know other places? Qwq 

(Don't suggest amino, its bad)

Report Topic

3 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Tir3d.P4p3r

posted

Maybe Pixiv

Report Reply

Reply by cae

posted

literally hell on earth trying to post anything online artwise i FEEL YOU!!! im staring at my dead deviantart account like 👁️👁️ I Will Revive Thou

honestly besides dA, ive tried posting on twitter as well but with twitter you kinda have to start following a bunch of people in a circle similar to you or start with fanart and stuff till you find people that like your original stuff as well. apparently, tiktok is also gaining popularity for artists but i havent tried that one yet, mainly bc its video focused and like. id have no clue what to post video wise other than. timelapses maybe. might be good for if you ever wanna get into animatics?

idk there was this place called artfol too but anything trying to be new is just so dead.i dontthink ive posted there in ages it was weird to me to use but yeah

thats all i know! i feel like im always looking for art moots and artists everywhere. i either dont find any anywhere or theyre all fuckin. 13 or something LOL

Report Reply

Reply by ROWAN ☢

posted

artfol is honestly pretty awesome, i’ve been posting there for a few years now!! it’s actually beginning to gain traction a bit and i’m super happy abt it

Report Reply