« SpaceHey Forum

Is it possible to add an image or gif to a comment on someone’s profile? [closed]

Hey guys, I hope someone can help me. As the title says, when I want to comment on a friend’s profile a GIF, it just doesn’t appear at all. I’m new here so I have no idea how most things work on the site, or if what I’m trying to do is even possible at all. 

Any ideas? Thank u!

Report Topic

6 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by SafeInSanity

posted

We are not allowed to post images on people's profiles at this time. Hopefully this feature will be added in the future?

Report Reply

✨yorvmvrasaki✨ closed this Forum Topic

Reply by timothyferriss

posted

Ensure that GIF comments are supported by the platform you're using My Singing Monsters. It's important to confirm if using GIFs in comments is supported by the platform you're using because not all social media sites or platforms do.

Report Reply

Reply by Misalins9x

posted

Hello! The platform you're using allows GIFs in comments. Some platforms have specific rules or restrictions on the types of media that can be shared in comments incredibox. Each platform works differently, so it's best to consult the platform's specific guidelines or seek assistance from their team for accuracy and relevance. Good luck and I hope you can successfully share your GIFs!

Report Reply

Reply by Kara Mari

posted

You can add images or gifs to other people's comments or posts. However, each platform has its own regulations regarding this. slope

Report Reply

Reply by Misalins9x

posted

Go to your friend's profile and find the comment section. When you're ready to add the GIF, click on the comment box to start typing your comment, and then paste the GIF URL you copied earlier using "Ctrl + V" on Windows or "Command + V" on Mac. amanda the adventurer

Report Reply

Reply by Hans Niemann

posted

As of my last knowledge update website did not support the direct embedding of images or gifs in comments on profiles. But at Gamblorium CL those option is available.

Report Reply