« Back to the Kemono Friends and Zoology! Forum

What is Kemono Friends?

Kemono Friends is a Japanese Multi-Media Franchise that started off in 2015 as a cancelled mobile game, however gained most of it's popularity from it's 2017 anime of the same name! Kemono Friends centers around a massive open zoo-like island theme park known as Japari Park! In this park lives these creatures known as Friends which are animals that have been anthropomorphized into human girls, however they still keep their most distinguishing features and capacities of their original form. An animal can only be turned into a Friend if that animal touches the substance known as Sandstar, a mysterious substance to comes from the volcanoes of Japari Park. If Sandstar touches the remains of an animal (example; Bones) Then it will turn the remains into a Friend, just as if it were any other living animal, This is how many extinct animals such as Woolly Mammoth, European Cave Lion, New Zealand Giant Penguin, Dodo, Passenger Pigeon, and many other Friends are able to even become Friends despite them being extinct animals! There are so much more to talk about but for basic's sake; I will stop for now. Thank you for reading!

The Friends are designed to look like their real life animal counterparts, can you guess what animals these Friends are support to be (No Cheating~!!!) 
Kemono Friends

Report Topic

5 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Göktürks are Furries

posted

my guesses are (from left to right):

Zebra

Fennec Fox

Serval

Caracal

Lion

Report Reply

Reply by DonDoe404

posted

Not reading all that, I'll just take your word for it

Report Reply

Reply by Mikey P

posted

We watched this in the Athena Bambina Discord Server one time. It was the SUB version I saw. You watched the DUB version later on.

Report Reply

Reply by Fox!! :3

posted

zebra fennec serval caracal lion :3

Report Reply

Reply by ポッチ

posted

aardwolf, fennec, serval, caracal, lion!

Report Reply