« Fashion, Style, Shopping Forum

What type of gothic style do y'all prefer

15 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Casie

posted

Does gothic lolita count? This was a shot from my honeymoon, the JSK is Baby the Stars Shine Bright.Β 

Report Reply

Reply by Kayla Kush

posted

I love pastel goth!! I'd say that is the closest to my current style, even if I don't have many different outfits. But most def it is my favorite style choice! (#^-^#)

Report Reply

Reply by w1l3y_1s_w31rd

posted

Trad Goth Or Bat CaveΒ 

Report Reply

Reply by Kylie

posted

I love both trad and mall goth a lot, especially that late 90's goth look, been in love with it lately lol

Report Reply

Reply by Elian Hollow

posted

Admittedly, I am a metalhead, but for a while I considered myself a goth. Since you asked what style I prefer, since I call myself the Metalhead Who Looks Like a Goth, I prefer the tradgoth look as well as a more deathrocker and rivethead look. Can't get enough of all three.

Obviously, rivetheads aren't goths per se, but...eh. They're close enough in the alt family, if you ask me. πŸ€·πŸΎβ€β™‚οΈΒ 

I do like the cybergoth look but...hmm, I'd combine it with the rivethead look if I ever wore it.Β 

Report Reply

Reply by Z0di44c

posted

mall goth dos anos 90

Report Reply

Reply by Nikki

posted

cyber goth

Report Reply

Reply by Nikki

posted

cyber goth

Report Reply

Reply by !Hypnos!

posted

I don't really wear Goth fashion but I love mall goth, trad goth and pastel goth >w<

Report Reply

Reply by BlueEclipse98

posted

It’s hard to choose because they’re all so rad, but I really like the look of pastel and victorian goth styles :D

Report Reply

Can't decide cause all looks so good.

I would of gotten hate for it back in the day but I've kinda thought the late 90s/Early 2000s Mall Goth fashion looked good, though not the biggest fan of baggy Tripp pants haha.Β 

Trad Goth in its entirety, the dreadfalls of Cyber Goth looks good, the simplicity of Nu Goth, the timeless look of Victorian, DeathRock fashion is just *chef kiss*, Metalheads looks good too and even I can appreciate the classic emo/darker scene kid fashion.

I just love a mixture of many dark alternative fashion from alt music cultures and I take inspiration from my faves.

Report Reply

Reply by killrXtofu

posted

Is dystopian goth a thing? I dig the OG Bladerunner aesthetic. Dark, brooding, neon at night in a rainy city...with a dash of 80's retrofuturism. That's my kind of goth aesthetic.Β 

Report Reply

Reply by ani raina gypsy

posted

I like reg goth, mall goth, pastel goth, goth Lolita & cyber goth...even trad. goth.

Report Reply

Trad. goth (A.K.A New Romantic)
Victorian Goth
and Casual Goth

Report Reply

Reply by ⛧lena⛧

posted

CYBERGOTH!!❀❀

Report Reply