« Back to the Spacehey Leftists Forum

introduce yourself

hi!

lets get to know each other and interact more! small introduction would be really cool (eg political views, hobbies, etc)

Report Topic

6 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by xalli

posted

hi there! i’m xalli, any pronouns. i align most with being an anarchist (or maybe maoist), but i personally don’t care much and place a lot more emphasis on assisting our communities than anything else! mutual aid is my jam, mainly. also ofc a police/prison abolitionist. nice to meet y’all !

Report Reply

Reply by kaya

posted

hi!! my name's kaya or jet, either is cool. he/him, 19, planning on becoming a lawyer, either criminal defense or civil rights (specifically transgender rights). abolitionist and anti-racist. im glad this group is actually for leftists and not milquetoast liberals because it's so hard to find people who actually have the same ideals/beliefs. nice to meet you all!

Report Reply

Reply by Xander☭

posted

yo, i'm xander. he/they. got involved with communism in 2022. i'm a libertarian marxist and anti-sectarian

Report Reply

Reply by Ill Overlord

posted

Hi Im Ada, 29, she/her, I am apart or has helped alot of leftist groups in the midwest. I am a Marxist personally but I believe in leftist unity first and foremost. I I enjoy reading theory and has a huge personal library but Im not a must read everything snob.

Report Reply

Reply by Eddie_R

posted

Hey! I'm Eddie, He/They and I'm from Mexico. I've always had a strong sense of empathy and justice, so I think I was always meant to eventually stumble my way into the left somehow.

Idk what else to say.

Report Reply

Reply by picklerick420

posted
updated

hello you can call  me maggot i use he/him or it/its. i am an anarcho communist though i dont like limiting myself and like learning about/reading a wide range of leftist theory. i consider leftist unity and anti-sectarianism to be intergal to achieving our goals. im also very interested in the history side of things especially the spanish civil war. im currently in the imt (i dont know if i algin ideologically 100% being an anarcho communist but they are mostly theory focoused so its a great resource). appart from politics i have an intrest in art, marine biology and insects. and that's about it i think

Report Reply