« Romance and Relationships Forum

My personality disorders I've noticed changed

In the past, I had communication issues because of a trauma that was done to me by someone who was supposed to be there for me. That then made me have something some may refer to as quiet borderline personality disorder. If you don't know what that is, you basically internalize a lot of your frustrations on yourself and it debilitates you harshly. It made me have suicidal thoughts at one point. I recovered from this one.

In more recent history, people who I counted on in my social circle turned against me and caused me to have an avoidant personality disorder. That's just where you avoid people regardless if you have a close connection with them. It's compared to social anxiety but it's really a different case. Still, I find myself struggling with this.

I just think that social relations can cause a lot of hurt to people who try to be kind. Especially by people who are supposed to be there for you. Just saying, be careful with who you associate yourself. It can be incredibly poisonous to your well-being.

Report Topic

0 Replies