« Romance and Relationships Forum

ex rant,,

i hate how i overthink things so much, for context an ex who im still friends w (broke up just cause she wasnt ready for a relationship) keeps talking about how she wants a gf again to me.

i dont know where to start with what to say, im so annoyed, mainly cause the fact we broke up cause she wasnr ready for a relationship but is now constantly talking ab how she wants a gf- it just feels a bit like there was another differenr reason. it was a while ago when we broke up and of course feelings change, most people will eventually want another relationship and im defo overthinking but,,,like if there was a problem with me why didnt she say idk anxiety is whack i hate overthinking

i sorta wanna tell her thht im not comfy with her constantly saying she wants a gf, atleast not directly to me. its such an odd stab in the heart, but at the same time i dont wanna make a big deal out of it as ik its just my anxiety

Report Topic

1 Reply

Reply by 🔸 𝙨𝙞 !🔸

posted

if it's affecting you as much as it is, then it's worth making a big deal about. and if she's a good friend, she'll understand and stop saying those things. plus, that's an insulting move on her part. definitely let her know that you feel uncomfortable with how she's been treating you :)

Report Reply