« Back to the Women’s Travel Club✈️ Forum

Welcome to ‘Women’s Travel Club✈️‘ πŸŒŽπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡§πŸ‡·πŸŽŒπŸ‡―πŸ‡²πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡§πŸ‡§πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬πŸ‡ͺπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡¦πŸ‡Ί

Welcome to Women’s Travel Club✈️!

Where are some places you have traveled to?
Where are some places you want to visit?Β 

Find adventures or share your own πŸ’•βœˆοΈ
A community for women who enjoy (or would like to start) traveling! Here we can share traveling tips, show/share travel destinations, plan meet ups, share vacation photos and more.
Let’s travel the world ladies! 🌎

Report Topic

5 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by JaiyDutcheey

posted

Heyyyyy, so i tried posting pocs as a reaponse, i dont think were there yet lol 2020 brung me to puerto rico, vegas, and wit dem babies to atlantic city! Vegas never gets old, weed is never bad and perto rico had more of my (black) people than than i expected! Good times

Report Reply

Reply by Taylor Havana S

posted

Yes! Vegas is always a vibe. Last time I went was 2018/into 2019 New Year. I had a ball!Β 

Puerto Rico is cool too. I was on some tourist stuff when I went bc I was so young & I went as a part of a cruise. So I didnt t see all the locals or turn up. Def want to go again. & I’m actually from Atlantic City lol

Here’s my Las Vegas vlog;

Report Reply

Reply by CROWN

posted

I’ve been up and down the U.S. East Coast and Las Vegas twice. Outside of the USA I’ve been deployed to Afghanistan, stationed in Japan for 4 years and as a civilian I’ve traveled to (going to list as many as I can remember) Puerto Rico, Mexico, Jamaica, England, France, Austria, Germany, Italy, Switzerland, Netherlands, U.A.E., Malaysia, Singapore, Vietnam, and Indonesia. I lived in China as a civilian for 2 years and I’ve currently been living in Thailand for 2 years.Β 

As more countries open up and quarantine times go down I want to see more of Asia and plan on going back to Europe next summer for maybe a month during the summer.

Report Reply

Reply by Kayla

posted

I'ma travel agent I've been everywhere except Rome, Greenland, Ireland, south Korea (going there for Christmas) or Antarctica. My husband is over it but I'm always ready to go

Report Reply

Reply by Arri

posted

Hi everyone!Β 

I'm so thankful Taylor commented so I could find this group! I am an EF Ultimate Break ambassador and I have gone to Italy, UK, Germany, Switzerland, and France on their tours. EFUB is a travel agency for 18-19 year olds that offers over 65 tours abroad and even a US National Parks tour! If you have any questions EFUB related, feel free to message me! They are also having a great deal on tours right now and if you use my code UAARRIANA100 you'll get an extra $100 off! Happy travels ✈️

Report Reply