« Helping each other Forum

Auto Playing Music

Posted by Cute Nobody

posted
updated

Forum: Helping each other

What should I put for allowfullscreen=""> ?

Because I don’t want it to be full screen, so what should I put? I’ve already tried “false” and “no”, so what else?

Report Topic

2 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by jing yi

posted

if u r talking abt youtube embeds u can just go on youtube on desktop mode. there should be an embed button which will allow u to turn on controls. copy n paste that link. that should allow ppl to go fullscreen. u can also modify it with other code but i didnt n it works just fine lol. 

Report Reply

Reply by arlo atomickk

posted
updated

You can actually leave that section blank. For example here's a code for autoplaying music:

</style>

<iframe width="0" height="0" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/#######//?&;amp;;autoplay=1&;loop=infinite&;controls=1" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen="" loading="lazy">

</iframe>

The only thing you'd need to do here is to copy and paste the series of numbers and letters after the = in any youtube link into the section where the hashtags are.

Common mistake: not ending the style before putting in the code! This is why I usually leave this code to last.

Report Reply