« Books and Stories Forum

Calling all bookworms!

I need more mutuals that love books!! I've been on what I'm deeming a "book bender" and want more recs!! add me!! lets be friends! 

I like most genres, though I'm on a serious fantasy romance kick (faerie smut,,, don't judge) but I also like sci-fi, dystopian, historical fiction, and others :) so rattle off that TBR list and lets connect!!! 

-Bug :)

Report Topic

4 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Rowan

posted

Hi there!!! I just added you!

I've been looking for more bookworm friends too omg. I'm not very good at giving recommendations BUT I love ranting about books with others and am here if you ever need someone to yell at lololol :-)

Report Reply

Reply by StupidWittleBaby

posted

Yaay more book friends~!

My current book queue is The Scum Villain's Self-Saving System volume 3 (gay fantasy romance), The Monkey King: Journey to the West, and The Giver (dystopian) *w*

What are these faerie smut books you speak of? :o

Report Reply

Reply by Bugaboo!

posted
updated

omg yay people replied! To answer the question about what faerie smut I was talking about, specifically The Fae King's Curse  series by Jamie Schlosser. there's like four or five of them and I read through them all within a week haha. There's a couple questionable and possibly triggering topics in them though, like trafficking, drugs, etc. but overall, a good series :)

Report Reply

Reply by ✩𝑀𝑜𝓇𝑔𝒶𝓃✩

posted

omg fantasy romance is my favvvv! i really recomend carry on by rainbow rowell!

Report Reply