« Back to the Lolita Luvrs! Forum

Dream Dress

Posted by AriEy

posted

Forum: Lolita Luvrs! Group

Hello! ☆ ~('▽^人) 
Do you have any dream dress/dream piece? For me, it´s Cesky Krumlov series by IW and Fairy Chiffon Doll by Victorian Maiden. I don´t think I will get it, as it rarely shows up on second-hand sites, but I still like their designs and overall feelings. 
Hopefully, some of you are luckier with your choices. 

Report Topic

5 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Ashley

posted

My dream dresses are Happy Easter and Little Rabit's Sparkly Droplet Rendezvous 

by BtSSB, Scents of Rapuzel (green) by AatP, The Funeral (Grey) by Violet Fane, and Happy Garden JSK by Angelic Pretty

Report Reply

Reply by Marci

posted

I've always adored the Diamond Circus One Piece from Atelier-Pierrot! I hope to get it someday <3

Report Reply

Reply by Cutelittlestrawberrysandcats🍓

posted

For me its the "sugary carnival jsk" from angelic pretty! 

I also want the "strawberry bears jsk" from to alice soooo baddlyy

Report Reply

Reply by Feather-failure<3

posted

Mine is Fantasy theater OP by Angelic pretty in red!! its so pretty 

Report Reply

Reply by liyah

posted

My DREAM dress (THE DRESS) is the Ekaterina Corduroy OP from Mary Magdelene, it's the dress that got me interested in lolita so many years ago....૮ ˶´ ᵕˋ ˶ა

I honestly doubt i'll ever be able to get my hands on it (bc mary magdelene barely exists now....and the dress was originally released almost 16 years ago.....) I love mary magdelene OPs sm omfg

I normally prefer longer skirts/jsks with blouses but for a Mary Magdelene dress I would CHANGE MY MIND!!!

Maybe I'll learn how to make the dress, idk. I'm honestly more concerned abt getting my bf an atelior boz coat anyway tbh

Report Reply