« Food and Restaurants Forum

What is your comfort foods

I'm talking about what food that you love eating that calm you, make you feel better, or you just plain out enjoy to mellow out. Mine is grilled cheese, it's quick and easy to make and I'm just happy eating it. If I want to taste better I can put it on a stove and cook it but that takes too long, normally I just cook it with butter and pepper for seasoning and garlic spread, that's my favorite way to eat it.

Report Topic

8 Replies

Sort Replies:

I have a particular love for chicken and dumplings. The kind that is basically a thick chicken soup with bits of cooked dough inside with vegetables, too. It hits the spot no matter what time of year it is.

β™“β™“β™ˆβ¬†οΈ 𝓑𝓻𝓲𝓽𝓽π“ͺ𝓷𝔂 β˜ΏοΈβ™“β™“β™€οΈβ™‚οΈβ™’

Report Reply

Reply by Gray

posted

Usually chocolate or something very cheesy. Sometimes I might make a mug cake too.

This isn't a food but the most comforting thing I do make is a drink. I heat up milk, sugar, vanilla, cinnamon, and allspice together and I find it soothing.

Report Reply

Reply by Föxxyy!

posted

So far for me it’s probably ramen noodles 🍜

As for something sweet it would likely be chocolate 🍫

Report Reply

Reply by Rafael

posted

I agree, I am addicted to instant ramens.

Some brands I prefer are Indomie goreng, Paldo's JJajangmyeon and Paldo's Bibimyeon. With (vegan) mayo, it's to die for.

Report Reply

Reply by Zombie/Robbie

posted

Pizza, ramen, anything with spaghetti sauceΒ Β 

Report Reply

Reply by Xxx_Stanislas!

posted

well i will say brownies, LOVE BRWNIES

Report Reply

Reply by Sam!!

posted

Stirfry instant noodles and a boston creme donut.Β 

Both very bad for me but soooooo good

Report Reply

Reply by Lusine // ΤΌΥΈΦ‚Υ½Υ«ΥΆΥ₯

posted

I love Spas, a traditional Armenian yogurt soup. Chocolatey sweets are also a comfort for me :)

Report Reply