« Web, HTML, Tech Forum

y2k fonts for your layout! links + guide

Posted by alucard ✮

posted
updated

Forum: Web, HTML, Tech

hello everyone! 

i've put together a pastebin with links to y2k fonts. you can copy the links and insert them into your code for your layouts. the pastebin also has a link to the picture below to preview the fonts, so you can see which ones you want, and which to copy.

font previews

here is the pastebin link.

to import a font in your layout:

copy and paste this into your 'about me' section (remember to put source codes around it!):

@font-face {

font-family: 'XXX';

src: url('YYY');

}

replace the XXX with the font name and replace the YYY with the font's url from the pastebin.

then you can use it like you would normally use an imported font, but this way you don't need to type in the second family (cursive/serif/etc)! 

font-family: 'XXX';

use that line in the source tags of the place you want your font.

an example:

@font-face {

font-family: 'Vampires';

src: url('https://dl.dropbox.com/s/l5d1bt0sxhicq0q/Vampires.otf');

}

/* this adjusts the size/font of your name */

h1{

font-size: 50px !important;

font-family: 'Vampires';

text-transform:uppercase !important;

padding-left: 7px !important;

}

*note: put all of that in style tags!

*note 2: some fonts are bigger than others even at the same pixel size. you may have to adjust the pixel size for each font separately. for example, the pocketball font at 14px is much bigger than the Cageroll font at 14px.

i hope you find this useful! it took me a long time to put together, so leave a comment if you use it!

have a good day <3

Report Topic

2 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by zen

posted

TYSM 4 MAKING A TUT FOR THIS 🙏🙏 how do you get the dl.dropbox link?? I don’t understand how to get the link

Report Reply

Reply by sage

posted