« Jobs, Work, Careers Forum

Any Beauty professionals?

Posted by Krystal Flack

posted
updated

Forum: Jobs, Work, Careers

Hello! I've been a licensed Nail Technician for 4 years and a licensed Esthetician for 2. I'd love to connect with other professionals! Share your Insta/tiktok/YouTube or any other platform you use to share your work!

My Insta: @naturalleighnails

Report Topic

8 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Xx.Oh.My.God.Becky.xX

posted

I'm a fully certified Cosmetologist :D

Mostly hair since I was 16 (been 8 years), but every once in a while I'll do a set of nails or facial here and there

Lots of eyebrow threading and hoping to get back into skin a bit more once the pandemic is over

Report Reply

Reply by Destiny (:

posted

Not certified yet!

I started my program and it's one of my 2021-2022 goals to complete and open up shop eventually.

I love it

I enjoy cutting hair but styling kills me! Color scares me but give it time and I'll get it.

Report Reply

Reply by Qiana Pitts

posted

I’m an esthetician working towards my license now. Finish school in October.

Report Reply

Reply by Dae Mone't

posted

licensed cosmetologist 💞 TikTok: daemonett

Report Reply

Reply by MauroPlancton

posted
updated

I have been doing professional manicures for people for 5 years. I’ll say right away for beginners, if you want to become a good master, you definitely need to take courses. I studied at beauty schools portland. At a minimum, you will need courses to get a certificate and get a job in a salon, but this may not be easy, not everyone takes inexperienced masters who have just received the coveted certificate. An addition to manicure courses is self-study. This path requires you to have more concentration, willpower and a desire to work. You need to make your own training plan and put in a lot of diligence. Luckily, there is a huge amount of information available on the Internet.

Report Reply

Reply by OsbornTyler7

posted

Hi. I believe that beauty starts with healthy skin in the first place. Salon skin care Skin Brightening Laser Facial is a great way to keep your skin healthy and beautiful. Professional beauty therapists can help you choose the right products and treatments for the best results.

Beauty salons offer various types of treatments: skin cleansing, exfoliation, facial massage, masks, wraps and much more. Each of these treatments has its own benefits and effects.

Report Reply

Reply by Lance

posted

Licensed cosmetologist here! 

I’m an eyebrow artist currently (waxing, tinting, lamination, and threading).

Hoping to someday get my permanent makeup certification. I want to focus on powder brows and eyeliner tattooing. 

Report Reply

Reply by vi

posted

currently working on getting into a school to be a nail tech does anyone here have any tips for school?

Report Reply