« Back to the TAROT READERS & ENTHUSIASTS Forum

TAROT PERSONALIZATION 101:

Those into the Tarot will know if educated enough that the more personalized your deck is, the stronger your intuitive connection to it will be, further improving your connection and readings conducted from the deck.

[Here]

Are some tips that could seriously up your skill reading level with your tarot deck!

1. Naming/Titling 

Believe your deck to simply be a tool, or to be a friend, the choice is yours however choosing to see and accept said deck's existence will further increase cooperation and friendliness when talking to it, giving your deck a name not only represents its' existence, it DEFINES its' existence!!! 

2. Editing

You can edit certain traits involving your decks such as trimming or coloring edges of the cards of your tarot deck, or even remaking your deck in how you envision it is a great way to separate it from the other many clone copies of your deck!

3. Fair Treatment

This sort of seems silly I know however like I stated you can choose to see your deck as a lifeless tool, or a life-fulfilled friend that is there by your side no matter what! The more you try to get closer and open up to your deck, the more it will get comfortable and let itself be open with you as well!

That is it for now my fellow Pagans, Be blessed.

-Autritus

Report Topic

3 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Cash Baby

posted

Nice, well keep in mind!

Report Reply

Reply by Autritus

posted

Thank you for your compliment! And I'm sure if you have any your decks will thank you too!

-Autritus

Report Reply

Reply by Maerie Rose

posted

Awesome post! I've recently been really focusing on not just the deck as a tool but also the deck as a spirit. Bringing in aspects of animism, asking consent to use a deck for a reading, etc has really improved my relationships with my decks :)

Report Reply