« Back to the Reality Shifting Forum

Any tips for shifting?

Ive tried for literally years to shift and ive only gotten close a few times so im just wondering if anyone has any tips :)

Report Topic

2 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Monika_11037

posted

if ur cant fall asleep,turn ur method into a awake method,if i cant stay awake turn it to to sleep method

Report Reply

Reply by Cheyenne Dikhooff

posted

Ofcourse!! <3

I'll tell you things I avoid/ recommend when shifing. These are things that have helped me to shift, I cannot guarantee they'll help you too, but I certainly hope so!

Methods. Not all methods are bad, ofcourse! But when I say methods, I am specifically talking about methods like 'The Alice In Wonderland Method' and 'The Raven Method/ Starfish Method.'

The problem I have with these methods are simple, logical and big. Methods that involve counting are TERRIBLE, in my not so humble opinion. See this. 

56..58..shit, I skipped 57..

59..what was I doing again? Oh, yes. counting.

It personally really distracts me, and when I have to count for a method, I either lose count, or accidentally set my intentions on the counting itself, rather than actually shifting to my DR.

The Alice In Wonderland method involves alot of visualisation, and I love visualisation, but you are visualising the wrong thing. 

You're visualising a tree, the things you see while falling...

but you aren't visualising your DR. 

Things I DO recommend are making sure everything you need to take care of has been taken care of. This way, your mind will be alot calmler when you shift. If this hasn't been done, you have a very real risk of overthinking or worrying, and probably won't be able to concentrate on shifting.

listening to safe subliminals during the day can also really help.

write a list with reasons to shift. for example, meeting your comfort character/SO, or experiencing things you cannot experience in this reality.

This one will probably be frowned upon, since it may remind you of 2020 shifttok, with misinformation etc. But I personally like to be well hydrated, having used the bathroom, having brushed my teeth etc, just leaving my body in a nice state if I shift. 

I like scripting, it isn't necesarry, but I like writing and pinning everything down to make things more clear for myself, since I'm shifting to Hogwarts, Tom Riddle era, and have to know the exact year it is. 

Goodluck shifting! Feel free to friend me if you need further advice <3

Report Reply