« Art and Photography Forum

is there a way 2 see art blog posts newest?

ive been trying 2 find new ppl in the art and photography section but it shows me top blogs, so i click the recent entries thingy and it shows me ALL new blogs, not just art related ones. am i stupid and unable 2 find it or is there just not a feature like that?

Report Topic

4 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by LEMONLIME TWIST

posted

Reply by Mist Sterious

posted

awww that sucks :(

Report Reply

Reply by Robot

posted

"You can use it as your own personal assistant and do whatever you like, and it'll do anything you want, and that's awesome. I think you'll be amazed at what a great tool that will make a robot even better."

I think the best thing you could say is, if it were up your ass, it would be amazing, and I'm pretty sure it's already on the list, but you'd be hardpressed not being able to find some great robot apps on Google Play or other platforms, especially in this day of the internet and mobile phones.

I also think you'd have the same problems when it came to finding good tools, especially if it came with an API that would allow your own app to do what it wants to do (like do a search). If you had an API, it would have the power and the ability to be used for your personal or commercial needs. If not, you'd be left in the lopsided position where you're stuck, and it wouldn't be able to do anything for a living. I think this is a big problem. I don't know why you would want a robot with an API, but I think it's a problem that is going to come with a new generation of robot, not a new era of the robot that we've got.

Report Reply

Reply by Mist Sterious

posted

why the fuck are u talking about stuff up my ass??

Report Reply