« Back to the Teen chat Forum

What peircings should i get ?

Posted by JD

posted

Forum: Teen chat Group

I already have gauges and im getting my septum done pretty soon, but i need more suggestions cause i want like alot of peircings

Report Topic

10 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by *Key*

posted

Eyebrow piercings look good on everyone imo .I have 2 nose piercings and  a septum jewelry really makes the difference for me 

Report Reply

Reply by xxRebellious_Emmaxx

posted

I have 13 piercings and counting (5 holes from standard lobe to lower helix on both ears, right nostril and snakebites). I'm planning on getting my navel, septum, double upper helix (both ears) and hip piercings (which will either be 2 surface bars or 4 dermals).

Report Reply

Reply by 4k3m1zz

posted

belly button or helix piercing

Report Reply

Reply by n1c07le.xxix

posted

A tongue piercing or angel fangs would be really cool

Report Reply

Reply by frankie ♱

posted

As a baby, I dont have any piercings other than faux ones. But my personal favorite are septum piercings :) I think anyone can pull them off, tongue piercings are pretty sick also.

Report Reply

Reply by Scarlett_Overkill

posted

The ones at the top of the ear !,, Jacobs ladder! !,,  and belly buttons are pretty cool imo ! ! xx

Report Reply

Reply by <3

posted

I have my bottom lip pierced it looks good on a lot of people so it will look good on you if you get I have my nose double pierced on the same side it looks good.

Report Reply

Reply by lia

posted

it really depends on ur face shape, but i've always liked lip piercings. :P one thing i wouldn't recommend is getting ur tongue pierced bcuz imo it's unhygienic.

Report Reply

Reply by Vadis

posted

cover the ears , fill em with chians it looks sick to me

Report Reply

Reply by anepoggers

posted

Snake bites, eyebrow and nose piercings are by far one of the piercings that can give the most charm to any person

Report Reply