« Podcast Forum

do any of u enjoy the magnus archives/camp here and there/hello from the hallowoods/malevolent?

Posted by 42 orionis

posted

Forum: Podcast

!! ^^ also includes penumbra, mayfair, welcome to nightvale, etc etc. basically gay horror podcast enjoyers? 

Report Topic

16 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by UNABANDONED >:D

posted

Materializes hello I have been summoned

Seriously though other malevolent fans??? That's so rad dude

Report Reply

Reply by ˗ˏˋ ★The Spiral★ ˎˊ˗

posted

Hihi! ^_^

Report Reply

Reply by 42 orionis

posted

Oh my GOD i love ur profile?? it captures the vibes of the spiral so nice!!!!

Report Reply

Reply by Daisy

posted

been trying to get around to other rq podcasts but i still haven't finished tma yet lol. hoping to get through with it soon because i genuinely love what they put out and want more but ✨executive dysfunction✨ is a nightmare.

Report Reply

Reply by h

posted

ive been magnusing they archives recently

Report Reply

Reply by zeph ^_^

posted

omg hii!!! ive finished tma and chnt already and im going through wtnv rn (ive read the novel too!! it lowkey made me cry lmao) penumbra and hello from the hallowoods r on my list to listen to :)

Report Reply

Reply by Mae

posted

Hello from the Hallowoods is one of my favourite fiction podcasts ever. I've also listened to TMA, Camp Here & There, Welcome to Night Vale, Mabel, Spirit Box Radio and Alice isn't Dead. I recently started listening to Malevolent but I'm not super far into it yet

Report Reply

Reply by Cryptichappenings

posted

Camp here and there my beloved 

Report Reply

Reply by Seal

posted

I’m a Magnus and hallowoods fan! Looking into starting camp here and there too 

Report Reply

Reply by syd/clyde

posted
updated

OMG FINALLY SOMEONE HERE KNOWS WHAT CAMP HERE & THERE IS!! IVE BEEN HYPERFIXATING ON IT FOR A MONTH AND I'M HAPPY SOMEONE ELSE HERE KNOWS ABOUT IT!!

(i've been into camp here & there since june and it has TAKEN OVER MY BRAIN) 

Report Reply

yeah! im pretty new at podcasts but im starting with TMA rn

Report Reply

Reply by malachiteMalice

posted

YES HELLO ANY TMA FANS PLEASE FRIEND ME RN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Report Reply

Reply by jonah :3

posted

YES YES YES HI I LOVE MALEVOLENT, TMA, AND CHNT 

Report Reply

Reply by jonah :3

posted

YES YES YES HI I LOVE MALEVOLENT, TMA, AND CHNT 

Report Reply

Reply by 🎉 ROSS

posted

Greetings!