« Back to the The Yaoi Club Forum

what are you currently reading/watching?

Posted by candy

posted

Forum: The Yaoi Club Group

talk here about what you're currently reading/watching! 

ill go first! 

currently im reading on or off, a korean webcomic about ceo of a very small game development company and a board director for a big company. the story is super sweet and cute! i love how thoughtful the director is with the ceo. 

im also reading lamento beyond the void with my girlfriend, but we don't read it as often as we should :,) but they seem to be enjoying it so far (i am too)! 

and i currently dropped/im stalling to finish no, thank you!... definitely was not what i expected. personally i really hate when the writers make the protagonist force themselves on to straight guys... it just feels... homophobic? hiroyuki's route was cute, maki's route was nice, but kouichi's... was bad. really bad. and i really don't feel like reading ryu's route, because it sincerely would just feel like ryu telling haru "please change and grow as a person" all the time.

and while its not "exactly" yaoi im currently watching interview with the vampire (the show) LOL i haven't watched the movie or read the book but its really interesting so far!

Report Topic

1 Reply

Reply by Mary♥

posted

Oh! Oh! I'm currently reading a BEAUTIFUL bl manwha (Korean), named A well-known love affair, it's about a CEO who is traumatized (how rare) by his dad for all the pressure he puts on him, so to relax a bit he decided to help a old classmate from high school with dates, by giving him classes, and well, it's a bl, we all know they will fall in love with each other.

It's literally beautiful, I LOVE the relationship between them, it's just, so pure and cute 

Report Reply