« Back to the Girlypops Forum

Relationships

Posted by juicey

posted
updated

Forum: Girlypops Group

Idk about yall but relationships in high school always have the most tension. I mean like when shit happens then the whole entire school knows what happened.

Like take blondie and olly for example. We heard they broke up on Friday and we could not stop talking about it. Days before Valentine's day and your boyfriends of what? A year? Breaks up with you cause he says he spent love you anymore. That shits crazy. No wait. The craziest part of it all is that they still have to see each other around school. Imagine how awkward and tense that mist be. Olly's friends were also blondie friends cause she ditched her friends for olly. Now who is she going to sit With? And i mean they were hitting it like every night getting drunk and shit. And the painting!! Omw she painted a portrait of them last year. I think she'll burn it. Well anyways relationships in high school are tricky. There's no privacy when it come to that at school. Most of the strong couples are a year or two apart in age but they keep it going even after matriculating. It's too cute really. Others have cheating scandals or jealousy fights. Some people just wanna play around in high school. Others want a true romcom romance. If all depends on the mindset.

All in all, the vibe of relationships in school and rumours and  gossip really adds to the high school experience. I mean it's so fun hearing all these things and guessing what happened. Now that's the real romance in high school 

Report Topic

0 Replies