« Music Forum

What's your favorite piece of band merch you own?

Posted by Junky Punky Patrick

posted

Forum: Music

T shirts, records, shoes, etc. What's your prized possession?

I'm quite fond of the Bowie Vans I got a couple years ago.

Report Topic

23 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by ~*$@M*~

posted

I don't really have a favorite merch, unless you count the super worn out Dead! Hoodie I have for MCR. Otherwise, I really just like my extensive collection of concert tees that I have. I try to get one at every concert (or a pin or something if they are out of their minds with prices on shirts).

Report Reply

Reply by Abby Vomit

posted

Probably the no longer officially distributed stuff - things that require tracking down a secondhand seller. Niche genre + old releases + not living in US = if I wanna own it, I gotta do some digging.

Report Reply

Reply by Noa

posted

MCR shirt that doesn't fit me bc its from hot topic.

Report Reply

Reply by Cam Elliot

posted

I used to have a lot of cool merch but due to unfortunate circumstances out of my control I lost most of my good stuff, but I do however have all of the twenty one pilots vinyl, except SAI. 

And I just got a Billie Eilish hoodie that's basically highlighter yellow, and I've worn it almost every day since I got it last weekend. 

Report Reply

Reply by Kloudchild

posted

A Deadlift Lolita shirt I got for $20 at a convention. They put on one of the best shows I've ever been to. I wear it way too much

Report Reply

Reply by Kif

posted

hmmm,,, probably my system of a down shirt, i wear it way too often, but its so comfy >:O i got it from hot topic for about 30 dollars :P

Report Reply

Reply by Hayley

posted

I have a ice nine kills shirt that’s autographed by Spencer Charnas (the lead singer) that’s I got at the very last warped tour 🖤

Report Reply

Reply by J4CK

posted

my "i survived the black parade" tshirt it's so cute

Report Reply

Reply by Axelot

posted

i rlly like my 100gecs & lady gaga chromatica tees they have awesome designs n the quality is rlly good

Report Reply

Reply by alienshark2001

posted

all my cds!<3

Report Reply

Reply by ✖_ALLROY_✖

posted

I have a 60 dollar Sum 41 hoodie which turned out to be about 85 since I live in a small part of Canada and shipping is expensive

Report Reply

Reply by Farrer

posted

Interested subject. In the online game lol beans, you can compete in races against live people from around the globe while navigating obstacles and crossing the finish line within a set period of time.

Report Reply

Reply by adam

posted

i got a concert shirt when i went to go see the violent femmes a few months ago that i quite like. i also have a duran duran shirt i got at a local record store a couple weeks ago and i love it a lot.

Report Reply

Reply by 🎨•{Alevinsia}• 🌿

posted

I have a Beatles T-shirt that I wear a lot.

Report Reply

Reply by Fred

posted

I got a Friday Night Funkin t-shirt which is related to fnf game. The graphics is absolutely amazing

Report Reply

Reply by kylie!! :D

posted

probably my fob funko pops or my immortals basketball jersey !! ^.^

Report Reply

Reply by cult𓋹

posted

I have a LOT of Rammstein t-shirts but I am in love with my Sister of mercy flood land t-shirt that I managed to find at a vintage shop!

Report Reply

Reply by salty

posted

tbh i really like this Metallica master of puppets shirt I have, the crosses kinda pop out

Report Reply

Reply by MEMPHISTO

posted

Either my 1988 Depeche Mode tour shirt, 1986 Depeche Mode scarf or the setlist I got at a Men Without Hats show :D 

Report Reply

Reply by XxipodxkittyxX

posted

ugh such a hard question >~< it's def between my heavy metal logo Waterparks hoodie, my Sleeping With Sirens and Pierce The Veil tour t-shirt, and my roll ur eyes Pierce The Veil shirt ^-^

Report Reply

Reply by XxL1ZZ13LUN4CYxX

posted
updated

My neon blue and yellow Forever the Sickest Kids shirt that I bought off of Poshmark. The seller said it was being sold at a merchandise table during one of their shows in 2008. 

Report Reply

Reply by Doctor Goole

posted

Either my IDKHOW jacket or my Gerard Way funko pop :]

Report Reply

Reply by spikkkes

posted

Prob my grausamkeit angeldestruction tshirt i found last year on ebay, pretty cool 

Report Reply