Topic: Sims 4

Sort Replies:

Reply by newjeans

posted

é m3u__ jogo fvorito <3

Report Reply

Reply by DeryckEleven

posted

I have only played 3 and 4. I mostly prefer 3, but 4 has its charms. I mostly dislike that I can’t set a Sim to do a specific task and then go to another lot to control one or more other Sims. No mods on either (I’m on Mac) and only a couple of DLC for 3.

Report Reply

Reply by ☆DEZI☆

posted

I've been playing the Sims 4 for around 2-3 years! I play on Xbox so sadly mods aren't available for me! :< I do think the mod community of this game though is amazing!! I would look around on youtube or just on apps for what mods to get! <3

Report Reply

Reply by .//dothacked

posted

I've kinda given up on the Sims. Ea seems to not really care about their own fanbase ;n;) I'm excited for Paralives which is a new simulation games coming out. It seems like they're going to be adding a lot of the things that Ea doesn't :3

Report Reply

Reply by Maddy/Max

posted

i have the sims 4, but just the pets EP LOL so i play sims 3 more. i have all the EPs and some stuff packs. i have 1k+ hours in it 

Report Reply

Reply by nitbit

posted

for mods i think mc command center is a musthave but lumpinou mods make the game soooooo much better, especially relationship & pregnancy overhaul

Report Reply

the computer version of the game is much more open-ended than the console version! and one of the reasons is the infinities

mods that the community creates

Report Reply

Reply by Miyu

posted

I honestly love all of littleMsSams mods 

Lot51 mods 

And for urban hairstyles I love Kiegross 

But I also love the realistic pregnancy mod 

Report Reply

Reply by Crystal Summers

posted

Not going to lie..wicked whims all the way lol.

Report Reply

Reply by Kiwi

posted

Lol, i have like a love-hate relationship with the sims 4. I'm obsessing rn because I'm a family simmer and the infants came out but I'm sure ill run out of juice soon and go into CAS, make a sim, and then log off the game I don't put a lot of game altering mods in per say, I usually load up on CAS cc but I heard the extream violence mod was funny if you're into that. Lumpinou has a lot of good mods tho for immersion. 

Report Reply

Reply by milo XD

posted

must say i love streaming to my friends with the wicked whims mod lolz

Report Reply

Reply by Sabrina❦

posted

any recommended CC websites???

Report Reply

Reply by Calliope!

posted

The one mod with the drugs in it 

But fr I like the mods where there’s a bit more realism

And a bit of drama like the woohoo wellness mod and 

The slice of life one (but also the violence mod)

Report Reply

Reply by 💫 Matt !!

posted

if you find sims 4 boring ,,,, i very STRONGLY reccomend playing sims 3,,,, just give it a go !!

Report Reply

Reply by Axel <3

posted

The sims for is really bad if u dont plan to do stuff like challenges etc. I prefeer old sims games like 3/2 

Report Reply

Reply by mckennasherm

posted

wicked whimz

Report Reply

Reply by overlysarcastic

posted

I've put in over 510 hours into ts4. I play on pc, but I don't really use a lot of mods. The most I do is cc & maybe some personality trait mods

Report Reply

Reply by ˗ˏˋ LOU !! ´ˎ˗

posted

MANNN!!! i started playing sims4 maybe two weeks ago?? absolute brainrot. I have 50 hours on it and over 7gb of cc+mods steadily growing. I'm trying to start a longplay on it now because i will spend 4 hours in CAS and then never play. But honestly obsessed! 

Report Reply

Reply by V4mp1r3

posted

I love sims! Xp

Report Reply

Reply by Jesse<3

posted
updated

I use curse forge for all my mods bc it sorts them all for you(and I probaly shouldnt be messing around in my pcs files :D)

Report Reply

Reply by n•cturnal

posted
updated

Oooh a forum i can actually be knowledgeable in!! 

UI cheats extension mod -- elite, allows me to ignore pretty much all the actual gameplay when i want to; can manipulate sims needs thru a single click and various other things like changing the weather, promoting a sim, and cheating my way through occult rankings without knowing the cheats themselves. There is also a mod out there that allows more detailed crash reports but i do not remember the name :(

Mc Command Center -- also elite, helps keep track of a lot and basically a more detailed vs of UI cheats including allowing me to turn a sim into an occult sim with just a few clicks, begin a pregnancy, etc

Basemental -- one of the more well known edgier mods, i enjoy it in my game purely because i love to make my sims suffer; allows drug consumption & buying and selling drugs, including alcohol and tobacco products, marijuanna, etc. 

Pregnancy & Relationship Wellness -- adds more to relationships and pregnancy in the game, great for scandals!!

more CAS columns -- a Need, two columns just isnt enough

OTHER WELL KNOWN MODS I DONT ACTUALLY HAVE IN MY GAME --

sacrificial extreme violence mod -- how it sounds, great for your sim's murderous urges

slice of life -- *insanely* detailed mod that brings a lot of new stuff into the game and is way too much for my pea-brain to process LOL 

Some CC creators i admire a lot: 

-Pralinesims: a Lot of jewelry 

-PYXIS: super neat occult teeth details!! 

-Sentate: very sleek looking clothes, mostly for fem sims

-oakiyo: Great maxis match hairs! 

-mellosaki: band tees for days 

-obscurus: really good skin details for realism-oriented sims 

-Trillyke: Great maxis match clothes!!

-TwistedCat: Very good maxis match skin details and presets! 

Also, cause why not: 

HOW TO INSTALL MODS DIRECTLY INTO GAME FILES (because it isn't actually that scary) 

1) Download your mod: if your mod/cc is a .package file, skip to step 3

2) EXTRACT: zip files need to be unzipped and .rar files need to be extracted 

3) Within your computer files, follow this path: go to Documents>Electronic Arts>The Sims 4>Mods (the folder should look untouched if you havent added anything yourself yet) 

4) place your UNZIPPED mod folders inside the mod folder, or place any .package mods inside (for the sake of organization, you can organize your .package mods within their own folder, but they cannot go more than 1 folder deep within the mod folder)

5) run the game!! make sure to allow mods and script mods within the game settings :) if you did it correctly the mods/cc should show up in the game with no issues

Report Reply

Reply by Elliecia

posted

I'm pulling up the game for the first time in a while. Just got everything updated, including hopefully my mods. Sometimes it's just the innate desire to decorate a house

Report Reply

Reply by Kaizar Nike "Nick"

posted

I'm playing vanilla right now after having my mods break due to an update. Right now I'm doing a Genesis Challenge (kudos snarky-sims-witch on tumblr) with the combined Kwa, Nix family.

So far there's been only one death, and the Eve is working on getting her back. People are living off of aspiration points (as they don't have many major uses better than prolonging life.)

I've uploaded a wedding to my YouTube of the second generation, of course she was pregnant so decided it was about time.

So what's your folx'ses faves in DLC?

Report Reply

Reply by jade

posted

i am a simmer! i like all of them tbh but i love the sims 2 the most. i have a lot of mods for 4 just to get the same story building aspects that we used to have because it really does seem like the sims in 4 lack a lot of personality despite the traits you give them yk? i don't think i have a favorite mod for 4 but i am really fond of the pose player and the different poses you could download for family portraits and just cute pictures to put around ur sims houses! it makes them feel a lot more lively, i think it's super cute and i'd def recommend it especially if ur into story building.

Report Reply

Reply by Abigail

posted

can't play without wickedwhim 

Report Reply

Reply by Lixian Darling

posted

I play ts4 all the time. I mostly get stuff to make my sims look better, because I spend most my time making them. 

Game play? Slice of Life is a must!

Report Reply

Reply by JoanneMorales

posted

Yes, many people still play The Sims

CC (Custom Content) is a vast category, and you can find a wide range of custom hair, clothing, furniture, and objects created by the Sims 4 community to enhance the aesthetics of your game. Websites like The Sims Resource and Mod The Sims are popular sources for CC.

Report Reply

Reply by .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

posted

real teen life mod, pregnancy mods by lupinou

Report Reply

Reply by ⛤⋆Galatea⋆⛤

posted

I really just hope Sim 5 has online multiplayer, would make it so fun.

Report Reply

Reply by Celina Pelina

posted

I think sims 5 will have multiplayer to some extent, I read something about that a while back but I'm not 100% sure.

I don't think I'll end up playing it though, I've spent so much time and money on sims 4 lol

Report Reply

Reply by robotman5

posted

I play The Sims 4 on PC but i don't use mods or cc, i just like playing the game all vanilla.

Report Reply

Reply by EclipseIsSad

posted

I personally play with a ton of mods!! I simply can't go back to play vanilla anymore, it'll be too boring. A mod I defo recommend to make ur game more interesting is either Wicked Whims or Wonderful Whims! Both of these implement an attraction scale and a menstrual cycle, as well as some other little tweaks and such. The only difference is that Wicked Whims also comes with realistic bodies and graphic naughties (Not sure if some words get banned on this site yet, so I'm testin the waters). It can be turned off, tho

Report Reply

Reply by tinfoilhat

posted

basemental drugs is rrally fun theres a lot of gp optioms

Report Reply

Reply by tea

posted

wicked whims for sure 

Report Reply

Reply by Q

posted

I have 467 hours on the sims and the cats and dogs pack is so good! one of my absolute favs.  Another good one is get famous or parenthood.  If youre okaying on computer get slice of life as a CC mod or whicked whims (you can always go in to the files and take out all the sexual parts)

Report Reply

Reply by ♡Addy ♡

posted

I got sims 4 on my PS5 like the day it got marked down to $5 and yea I can't argue with the fact that it's lame and since im not console I get no mods, but I play sims 3 on my computer and I always use the mods to expand the max household so I can have a huge extended fam lolol

Report Reply

Reply by strawbebby

posted

Anyone else love the sims2? I've only ever played on pc for all sims games. I think sims2 was my favorite because it was easy to break it open and eff shit up lol. Might be the nostalgia in me.

Report Reply

Reply by Jojo

posted

just saying wicked whims!

Report Reply

Reply by Ally

posted

just saying wicked whims #fart 

Report Reply

Reply by Soph

posted

Sims 4 has got so boring lol I only do the buidling

Report Reply

Reply by K0NI 🍃

posted

luv this question. basemental is my fav mod 

Report Reply

Reply by yvie

posted

i literally have like 4800 hours in sims I love it sm !!

must have mods are lumpinou's lgbtq mod, it's got so much depth to the intricacies of the community and just makes the game so much more fun. cc is also, like, crucial, I have so many gigabytes of it.

I've always been more of like a legacy family simmer but drowning them is fun too ig

Report Reply

Reply by malice!!

posted

the sugarlife mod is my favoriteeeee. i love taking the landgraabs' money to spoil my cute sims lol 

Report Reply

Reply by Kelly

posted

I played the Sims 2 and I feel it's the best out of all the main titles thus far. As for mods? I like the shorter pregnancy ones and that kids auto do their homework at specific times.

Report Reply

Reply by freseii

posted

I just look for mods that can replace all the dlc's ૮ ˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶ ა

Report Reply

Reply by ojosgrandes

posted

i love sims 4 but only to use the CAS. The gameplay is boring without mods

I want to play the sims 2 again but my computer doesnt allow it

Report Reply

Reply by ♡ Bakano

posted

Hii! Im play only sims 4, I use all mods (but illegal ^^")

Report Reply

Reply by siierras

posted
updated

aside from amazingly awesome cas items and furniture, def need wicked whims. like, it just adds so much. who wouldn't want globs of code to frick?

also check out my breaking bad cc: https://discosims1.tumblr.com/post/739581725417619456/discosims-breaking-bad-poster-collection

Report Reply

Reply by mirae

posted

if u dont have any gamepakcs i suggest pirating some that makes the gameplay more fun also slice of life too 

Report Reply

Reply by Belle

posted

i started as a sims 3 purist since it was my introduction to the series but I've since developed a sims 4 obsession. caryn and connie are NOT HELPING i literally adore them

Report Reply