Topic: Sims 4

Sort Replies:

Reply by SimGuruVic

posted

sims 3 for clear skin

Report Reply

Reply by MsPaint

posted

i will spend 3 hours downloading cc just to play for 20 min becuase i realised its 2 am and i havent been downloading cc for 3 hours but 6 

Report Reply

Reply by forbitten

posted

you should really get body, clothing, and furniture mods the classic clothing from sims 4 sucks!

Report Reply

Reply by ashwillllll

posted

I like Sims! I'm in the process of getting a channel together and so far, it's been all Sims lol. I play with mods. it's the only way I can play. Mods give the game more options. 

Report Reply

Reply by Ra

posted

Looooove The Sims since 15 maybe 20y ago...

Currently playing on Xbox cuz my laptop ain't prof enough for the game. At the beginning, I thought it would be very hard considering you move everything with the joystick but somehow the transition was smooth :D. I dislike to pick up objects, might be a bit tricky but it s fineeeee.

GG 
xx

Report Reply

Reply by JENtafari

posted

Since I've added mods that make game play more lifelike, I'm enjoying it even more. Still have the original The Sims, disc's around here somewhere

Report Reply

Reply by marty

posted

download mods relating to what u like e.g. i like making historical sims so i download historical clothes and make them live off the grid and stuff

Report Reply

Reply by Hamzah

posted

i literally can't stand playing s4 without mods. it gets repeatitive very quickly and without open world makes it unplayable for me because you can only focus on one lot at a time. s3 was the g.o.a.t!

Report Reply

Reply by Amy

posted

For me personally, the ones I NEED are:

MCCC
UI Extension
Playable Pets 

Report Reply

Alright here we go:

theres this modder I found. If you like your sims to be ratchet af, here you go. Their name is Wicked Pixxels, tons of fun content if you're bored of Basemental plus some great lots. 
SimmingMyBestLife has really great builds.

YourFalseHope is good for mental health and stuff. Adeepindigo is fun addition to the game and Zer0 has some really good mods too. 

My game is currently broken because I have so many mods. I've been trying to see what mod is breaking my game for like two weeks. Wish me luck, I really want to make a pimp save. 

Report Reply

Reply by The Sims 2

posted

Dahhhhhhhhling buy The Sims 2!

Report Reply

Reply by Leah

posted

MCCC is a must have. If you like nsfw mods, WickedWhims is an option as well. There's also heaps of CC. Once you find out how cool CC is, you don't really go back haha

Report Reply

Reply by Jigsaw [Chimaralord]

posted

I've made a game filled with my friends ocs a couple of days ago. I only installed 2 mods which is the extreme violence mod purely to beat up kids in game and wickedwhims because haha naked. DO NOT INSTALL WICKED WHIMS AND NOT HAVE SOME TYPE OF WINDOW COVERING I SWEAR THIS CRACKHEAD WOMAN WILL NOT LEAVE US ALONE.

Report Reply

Reply by NilesTheRobot

posted

Main mod that I use is Wonderful Whims (https://modthesims.info/d/647895/wonderfulwhims.html)

Its a mod that adds attractiveness, better pregnancy, menstrual cycles and more. If you've ever heard of Wicked Whims, its basically that but without all the 18+ stuff. Makes the game more fun for me personally

I also use a lot of custom contents to make my sims look better. Too much to list here, lol

Report Reply

Reply by terrence⋆。༶˙⊹

posted

I do!! i mostly play the sims 2 and 3 even tho my computer struggles a lot with the sims 3 :/ 
I deleted the sims 4 like a month ago maybe, because i was using it purely for build & buy mode tbh

Report Reply

Reply by not_lain

posted

as much as i enjoy building in sims 4 and its character creation,

true gameplay lies on sims 2 and 3

i only play sims 4 if i feel inspired building houses from time to time
and making OCs with tons of cosmetic mods
my favorite mods are the definitely the ones that i can make the characters look anime lol

Report Reply

Reply by Riverbuttlol123

posted

Since the only thing I can play sims on is the Ps4 I only ever play the sims 4. I mean I've never played the other games despite me wanting to so bad but I love TS4. It has its negatives but its genuinely my favourite game and I haven't spent more time on any other game. Although at this point to me it's a glorified dress up game but I still love it.

Report Reply

Reply by hedda

posted

mcc & ui cheats is a must..

i cant live without the woohoo wellness & relationship overhaul either lol

and uhh wicked whims

Report Reply

Reply by nate.chr

posted

hmmmm if u want more explicit stuff and to be able to customize your sim's attraction preferences i'd reccomend whicked whims but it has sex animations n stuff

Report Reply

Reply by sailorvenus

posted

slice of life is my favourite mod but it kills my laptop

Report Reply

Reply by Looser

posted

I think the sims 3 is a lot more fun and the expansions aren't as pricey specially when on sale. Mods for sims 4 though like Kyutso are pretty fun but only for a little.

Report Reply

Reply by ghosty

posted

sims is 100% boring without any mods, I use to play with wicked whims (18+) extra mods for wicked whims , slice of life, wonderful whims, life's drama, Mc Command Center. Here is a link for some other mods you might be interested in : https://ultimatesimsguides.com/sims-4-mods/

Report Reply

Reply by Kylo <3

posted

My most have mods (that I don't know how i lived without):

Have some personality Please!
Slice Of life
Whicked Whims (Iykyk)

Report Reply

Reply by Mase

posted

I’ve been obsessed with sims atm. I started a legacy play through so just tryna get through that lol 

Report Reply

Reply by anna :D

posted

tbh, as someone who isn't able to buy a lot of packs; although i do have the essential ones i think mods definetly save the game, i used to play on ps4 a couple years ago; play on my mac now and i just remember not having any packs or mods literally wandering around not doing much at all.. don't get me wrong it's a great game but i think some more gameplay aspects from TS3 should be brought into play

Report Reply

Reply by dd<3

posted

love sims 4 wicked whims mod is the best also slice of life 

Report Reply

Reply by namu

posted

i think slice of life by KawaiiStacie is a must have! it gives so much to the gameplay and makes it more realistic. there are a lot more mods from this creator and i think they are all very good  for example the after school activities adds school programs for children and teens, they can build skills, make friends etc. the mc command center is good for cheating:) i would also recommend all the basemental mods. also a lot of custom content!!! they makes the building a lot more better and the sim making process too. i hope this helped a little c:

Report Reply

Reply by Jess

posted

i have like 5000 hours on it and at least 75% of those are with whicked whims and basemental drugs 

Report Reply

Reply by Valentine

posted

Depends on what type of gameplay aspects you want changed

A really good one is wonderful whims and woohoo
wellness 

-woohoo wellness is good for pregnancy stuff including teen pregnancy 

-new personality traits, just adds more traits into create a sim

-UI cheats, basically the best cheats for the game if your into that same with Mc command centre

-I’ve heard meaningful stories is also good

Report Reply

Reply by AlmostAly

posted
updated

I just found sims bustin out at my local used video game store for GameCube and let me tell you! So thankful for the sims we have now. I can’t believe it was once so hard to keep them so happy!

PS I’m playing with no cheats or anything so I can unlock every goal for every location! So excited! I really want to get the urbz as well!!!

Report Reply

Reply by niks <3

posted

hii! i love the sims 4 but i havent rlly played any other sims games much. i used to play on console but quickly switched to pc lol. some must-have mods for me are mccc and the more columns mod! also if u like cc some creators (all on tumblr) i recommend are okruee, evoyxr, alexaarr, qwertysims, & sheabuttyr :)

Report Reply

Reply by ifelse95

posted

the sims 4 is one of my favorite games, mostly because of CAS. i think my must have mod would be mc command center and UI cheats. i saw someone earlier in this thread posting a list of recommended mods and i might check that out

Report Reply

Reply by ifelse95

posted

the sims 4 is one of my favorite games, mostly because of CAS. i think my must have mod would be mc command center and UI cheats. i saw someone earlier in this thread posting a list of recommended mods and i might check that out

Report Reply

Reply by Eremzza

posted
updated

I love The Sims 4! I build all the time :)

My gallery ID is Chasex4 

Though I am a console player.... I hate the game play so thats partly why I mostly build and do so much CAS

Report Reply

Reply by crocodiletears

posted

Hot take

CC is unnecessary and just takes up space on your computer

Report Reply

Reply by lux

posted

been playing the sims for over 10 years, i did start on sims 3 but have since gone back to sims 2 ,, fkn love the sims and sims 3 will always been my fave

Report Reply

Reply by Ashdown the Beloved

posted

I refuse to play TS4 without KawaiiStacie's Slice of Life and Education System Bundle! Highly recommend basically any of KS's mods. I also use deaderpool's MC Command Center and Lumpinou's Woohoo Wellness mod! This list has a lot of great mods as well!

Report Reply

Reply by Whackatails

posted

I play the Sims 4 occasionally. I played it constantly for the first week I bought it. I didn't ever download any mods for it though.

Report Reply

Reply by CoolBonez

posted

I grew up on the sims!! 

Especially sims 3, i know nearly all of the cheats on there- and i moved to sims 4 around the time it first came out, and lets just say i love sims 3 a WHOLE lot more than sims 4. 
Anyone remember when the sims 3 DLCs sold for $5 when on sale?? Sims 4 prices got me rolling in the grave 

Report Reply

Reply by Maya Melancholy

posted

i get most of my cc from tumblr xp

Report Reply

Reply by HaiHai

posted

I spend hours on the game creating characters, because I have so much CC for the game that the possibilities are endless... but as far as playing the game I love building houses as well and having lots and lots and lots of kids to age up, take care of, and characterize. I play on my computer now, creating character is better on the computer but building is better on xbox in my opinion.

Report Reply

Reply by rayne

posted

favorite mod is snb bills/bank or slife of life mod i love living thru my sims

Report Reply

Reply by xx-deadeyez-xx

posted

protip: just play the sims 2 lol. the gameplay is way more fun, even in basegame. sims 4 is a huge downgrade compared to the rest of the series

Report Reply

Reply by /d/oomerGrl

posted

I play TS4 like,, every other day. The base game can get boring really quickly though, so some mods that I recommend are "Life tragedies and Extreme Violence." Some more light-hearted ones though, are "MC Command center (Definitely a must-have.), Lifes Drama, and definitely a lot of CC to make your sims look way better! Some of my favorite CC creators are "Babyetears" On Patreon, "Clumsyalien", who is also on Patreon, "Okruee" On Tumblr and "Valenttina Muniz" On patreon. Hope this helps!

Report Reply

Reply by H I M E

posted

I play Sims 4 from time to time. My game is absolutely saturated in CC (fave creators are babyetears, Severinka and Madlen).

Essential mods for me are ones that add more traits into the game. There seriously isn't enough in the base game/packs to give your sims some real personality. I also have a zombie apocalypse mod I've been wanting to try out! I got it saved for when I'm ready, but I admit downloading it sent me on another CC shopping spree. Gotta have my sims and my house lookin' like they'll survive lol

Report Reply

Reply by twiggy

posted

Sims 4 base game is free to play now for the uninformed

Report Reply

Reply by adria

posted

anyone have any thoughts about the announcement of the new sims game?

Report Reply

Reply by ninaismanic

posted

extreme violence, basemental drugs, slice of life, and wicked whims are essential mods for me tbh

Report Reply

Reply by Inkosaza

posted
updated

I loveeeee simss<333

(Pro tip: if u dont wanna pay for DLC theres a way to get them free now for windows pc)

Report Reply

Reply by veil

posted

i love the sims 4

i have trouble getting my sims to obey me however..

Report Reply